Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你满意你的新车吗?
    Are you happy with your new car?
  • 该轮到我们玩过山了。
    It's our turn on the roller coaster.
  • 你为什么开我的车?
    Why did you drive my car?
  • 真见鬼!我没赶上电
    Shoot! I Missed the train.
  • 电车刚走。
    The train just left.
  • 你先写作业,然后再把我的洗了。
    Finish your homework first, then wash my car.
  • 我的修了吗?我不是让你晚饭以前给我修好的吗?
    Did you fix my car? I told you to do it before dinner.
  • 那是我的车。
    That's my car.
  • 您能开送我到那家店吗?
    Would you drive me to the store?
  • 您能开送我到那家店吗?
    Would you take me to the store?
  • 能让我在那家店下吗?
    Would you drop me off at the store?
  • 只要发动车!
    Just start the car!
  • 我怎么发动汽车呢?
    How should I do it?
  • 我建议你坐出租去。
    I suggest you take a taxi.
  • 我可以把停在那儿吗?
    Can I park my car there?
  • 我可以把停在那儿吗?
    Is parking there okay?
  • 我可以把停在那儿吗?
    Is it all right to park my car there?
  • 我可以把停在那儿吗?
    Am I permitted to park my car there?
  • 我的汽车出故障了。
    My car broke down.
  • 我是买红色的汽还是买蓝的?
    Should I buy a red car or a blue car?
  • 你有辆好车呀!
    You have a nice car.
  • 这可是辆新车呀。
    It's brand-new.
  • 能帮我修一下自行吗?
    Can you fix my bicycle?
  • 我真想买这辆汽车。
    I want to buy this car.
  • 他刚把车修好。
    They just fixed the car.
  • 我可以把停这儿吗?
    Can I park my car here?
  • 我可以把停这儿吗?
    Is parking okay here?
  • 我可以把停这儿吗?
    Is it all right to park my car here?
  • 我可以把停这儿吗?
    Am I permitted to park my car here?
  • 我还不到开的年龄。
    I'm not old enough to drive.
  • 请叫救护车。
    Please call an ambulance.
  • 请叫救护车。
    We need an ambulance now.