Chinese English Sentence:
  • 这都是您的孩子吗?
    Are these your children?
  • 喜欢哪一种口味,是甜的还是辣的?
    Which flavour would you prefer, sweet or chili?
  • 我马上就去给拿点儿辣椒油来。
    I'll go and bring you some chili oil immediately.
  • a餐附有饭或凉面,要哪一种?
    The "A" course comes with rice or chilled noodles. Which would you prefer?
  • 能告诉我去唐人街怎么走吗?
    Can you tell me how to get to Chinatown?
  • 想佐煮土豆还是油炸土豆条。
    Do you want boiled potato or chip with your steak?
  • 您想买些巧克力吗?
    Are you looking for some chocolates?
  • 您想买什么东西吗?
    Be you look for some chocolates?
  • 您可以有多种选择。
    There are many choices.
  • 您选好菜了?
    Have you choose something?
  • 可以从中挑选两样。
    You can choose two from them.
  • 要头等舱还是经济舱?
    First class or economy class?
  • 愿意要一等舱还是经济舱?
    Will that be first class or economy class?
  • 如果对某些条款持有不同意见就请告诉我们。
    If you have any different opinions for some clauses, please let us know.
  • 接待员:能为做些什么?
    Clerk(C): May I help you?
  • 我相信新包装定会使的客户满意。
    I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.
  • 我给您拿大衣好吗?
    Can I take you coat?
  • 如果我是,我将极其小心地对付这条眼镜蛇的。
    I would be extremely careful of the cobra, if I were you.
  • 如果我是,我将极其小心地对付这条眼镜蛇的。
    I will be extremely careful to cope with the cobra, if I were you.
  • 看来点可口可乐怎么样?
    What do you say to Coca Cola?
  • 更重要的是,注册信息所具备的分类信息,例如行业代码、产品代码,地理位置代码和商业标识代码(如d&bd-u-n-s号)等,能使其他种类的搜索查询服务通过利用这个核心分类信息作为一个起点而提供增值的索引和分类服务。这样,在使用这些可能更为个性化,性能更强的搜索服务的时候,同样也能查询到在uddi上注册的商业信息。
    More importantly, registering information such as industry codes, product codes, geography codes and business identification codes (such as D&B D-U-N-S Numbers?) allows other search services to use this core classification information as a starting point to provide added-value indexing and classification while still referencing your information.
  • 想喝杯可口可乐吗?
    Will you care for a Coke?
  • 刘:想喝点什么?是茶、咖啡还是可乐?
    What do you like to drink, coffee, tea or cola?
  • 列车员:您感到冷吗?
    Are you feeling cold?
  • 的安慰言词对我很有帮助。
    Your words of comfort were most helpful.
  • 穿的鞋看起来很舒服。
    The shoes you wear look comfortable.
  • 会觉得里面舒适宜人。
    You'll find it cosy and comfortably furnished.
  • 最伟大的圣灵,感谢的高瞻远虑和甜蜜的歌唱来使我振奋。
    Greatest comforter, thank you for cheer me with your deep thought and sweet singing.
  • 等候您的光临。
    Waiting for your coming.
  • 因为地球司令昨天非常生气。
    Earth Commander was very angry with you yesterday.
  • 我们希望能收到的订单。
    We hope favour with your esteemed commands.
  • 我们希望能收到的订单。
    We hope to be favour with your esteemed commands.