Chinese English Sentence:
  • 画像从没有考虑收费的问题,这副画像请作为礼物收下吧。
    I wouldn't dream of charging you a fee for doing your portrain; please accept it as a gift.
  • 雷德蒙先生,见到很荣幸。
    Charmed to see you, Mr. Redond.
  • 李女士,见到也很荣幸。
    Charmed to see you, too, Ms. Li.
  • 我想说真妩媚迷人。
    May I say how charming you look?
  • 太太早,欢迎光临湘园餐馆。
    Good morning ma'am.Welcome to the Charming Garden Restaurant.
  • 要不要我拿价目表给看?
    Shall I show you the rate chart?
  • 的梳妆台抽屉里有价格表,小姐。
    There's a rate chart in your dresser drawer, ma'am.
  • 我建议选这些班次之一,因为票价比特别包机便宜。
    I recommend one of these flights since the rates are lower than for a special charter.
  • 列车员:在出站口,要把车票交给验票员查看。
    At the exit, you are required to give it to the ticket-checker.
  • 您什么时候将离店?
    When are you checking out?
  • 不介意再看一下吗?
    Would you mind checking it again?
  • 可以开个支票户头。
    You can have a checking account.
  • 该退房的时间了。
    It's your checking out time.
  • 先生,您何时结帐?
    When are you checking out, sir?
  • 我看需要开一个支票存款户。
    I think you need a checking account.
  • 能告诉我办理活期支票储蓄的开户手续吗?
    Can you tell me the procedure for opening a checking account?
  • 请到寄存处寄存的包。
    Would you please deposit your bag at our checkroom.
  • 可以把它们留在我们的寄存处,等离开中国时再取走。
    You can leave them at our checkroom and pick them up when you leave China.
  • 我会给您检查的。
    I'll give you a checkup.
  • 已经办好住宿登记手续了吗?
    Have you got through with the cheek in procedure?
  • 我会和主厨核对点的菜。
    I'll check your order with the Chef.
  • 我把点的鸡退回给主厨。
    I'll return your chicken to the Chef.
  • 我会把点的……退给主厨。
    I'll return your ... to the Chef.
  • 我给上点……,做为我们厨师对的敬意。
    I can offer you some..., compliments of the chef.
  • 我建议点厨师的拿手菜:川式酸辣汤。
    I'd suggest the chef's delight: sour soup sichuan style.
  • 我去跟厨师说,让他们再给做一个。
    I'll tell the chef and serve you another one.
  • 对不起,先生。我会把点的鱼退回给厨师。
    Sorry, sir. I'll return your fish to the chef.
  • 我可以向免费提供一些牡蛎汤,算是厨师的一点敬意。
    I can offer you some oyster soup, compliments of the chef.
  • 我给上点烤牛肉,做为我们厨师对的敬意。
    I can offer you some roast beef, compliments of the chef.
  • 请把的支票的给我。
    Give me your cheque please.
  • 我来听一下的心肺。
    Let me examine your chest.
  • 选举结束时,科斯特洛已经结识了一个71岁的新朋友李正富。他对这位曾在抗日战争中驾驶美制雪佛莱大卡车的村民说:“我的父辈也参加了第二次世界大战,与并肩抗击日本、德国法西斯,我们是同一战壕的。”
    Upon the conclusion of the election, Charles made friends with 71-year-old Li Zhengfu who participated in the war against Japanese aggression, driving an US-made Chevrolet truck. Charles told Li, "My father also took part in World War II and fought shoulder to shoulder with you against Japanese and German fascists. We were in the same trench.''