Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你能告诉我租1辆面包要多少钱吗?
    Can you tell me the hire charge for a wagon?
  • (从前)挨家挨户运送冰块的马拉的
    (formerly) a horse-drawn wagon that delivered ice door to door.
  • 和旅行汽都不会停在那儿。
    Neither the truck nor the station wagon will be there.
  • 他们搭乘有篷的马前往西部。
    They set off for the West in a covered wagon.
  • 玩具一种小孩骑的、驾驶的或拉的小
    A small wagon for children to ride in, drive, or pull.
  • 印第安人常常袭击马队后,迅速逃离。
    The Indians often made hit and run attacks on wagon trains.
  • 他把大多数人都劝得回心转意了,使队继续前进。
    He talked most of them around and kept the wagon train moving.
  • 夫的工作非常辛苦。
    Wagoner's work is very hard.
  • 我买了一张报纸就等火了。
    I bought a paper and waited for the train.
  • 他们上火之前等了很长时间。
    There was a long wait before they could get on the train.
  • 如果你在等公共汽,那你可有得等了。
    If you're waiting for a bus, you'll have to wait till the cows come home.
  • 在汽餐馆中的侍者。
    a waiter at a drive-in restaurant.
  • 后扬起了一阵尘土。
    The truck left clouds of dust in its wake.
  • 站到我家只有几步路的路程。
    The station is a short walk from my house
  • 我没赶上公共汽,只好走回家。
    I missed the bus and had to walk home.
  • 她每天早晨遛狗;我将陪你走到你的那里。
    She walks the dog every morning; I'll walk you to your car.
  • 步行可至的距离;有停场的工厂……比步行可至的工厂更方便。
    walking distance; the factory with the big parking lot...is more convenient than the walk-to factory.
  • 走得慢的人;慢道;她的脚步很慢;他对这一消息的反应很缓慢;缓慢但是稳定的生长。
    a slow walker; the slow lane of traffic; her steps were slow; he was slow in reacting to the news; slow but steady growth.
  • 我不愿在圣诞节的时候开进城,因为路上全是不遵守交通规则乱穿马路的人。
    I hate driving into town at Christmas time because the roads are full of jail-walkers.
  • 有人在公共汽上偷了他的钱包。
    Someone lifted his wallet on the bus.
  • 别把你的钱包落在汽里。
    Do not leave your wallet in the car.
  • 这辆旧汽东倒西歪地行驶。
    The old car walloped down.
  • 在万华下后,再向前直走。
    When you get off at Wan-hua, go straight forward.
  • 九广铁路公司拟建的西铁,将在荃湾西设一个站。
    The proposed KCRC West Rail will have one station in Tsuen Wan West.
  • 连接沙田与荃湾的城门隧道于一九九零年通,全长2.6公里。
    The Shing Mun Tunnels between Sha Tin and Tsuen Wan were openedin 1990 and measure 2.6 kilometres.
  • 他妻子叫他去给他们的儿子修理自行!
    His wife wanted him to repair their son's bicycle!
  • 我生日的时候想要一辆自行
    I want a bicycle for my birthday.
  • 你认识想买自行的人吗?
    Do you know the man wanting to buy the bike?
  • 我这是并排停,检查员来啦。
    Hurry up! I'm double-parked and the warden's coming.
  • 交通督察官检查所有辆是否遵守规则停放。
    A traffic warden sees that all cars are properly parked.
  • 我们想把停在银行门前,但停处管理员让我们往前开。
    We wanted to park in front of the bank , but the traffic warden moved us on.
  • 当交通管理员给了我一张违反停规则的罚款单时,我同她进行了措词恰当的争辩。
    When she gave me a parking ticket I exchanged a few well chosen words with the traffic warden.