Chinese English Sentence:
  • 复活节快乐!
    Happy Easter!
  • 没有比萨饼我几乎不下去。
    I live for pizza.
  • 我的生活很空虚。
    I feel incomplete.
  • 我对我的生并不满意。
    I don't feel satisfied with my life.
  • 这么点儿薪水我怎么够呀!
    I can't make ends meet on my small salary.
  • 这么点儿薪水我怎么够呀!
    I can't live on my low pay.
  • 这么点儿薪水我怎么够呀!
    I can't get along on my scanty pay.
  • 这么点儿薪水我怎么够呀!
    I find it impossible to make ends meet on my small salary.
  • 婚后生活怎么样?
    How's married life?
  • 好了好了,玩笑归玩笑,快去干儿吧。
    Well, all joking aside, let's get to work.
  • 你习惯日本的生了吗?
    Are you used to life in Japan?
  • 你习惯日本的生了吗?
    Have you gotten used to life in Japan?
  • 你习惯日本的生了吗?
    Have you grown accustomed to Japan?
  • 我过着悲惨的生活。
    I have led a dog's life.
  • 我过着悲惨的生活。
    I have had a miserable life.
  • 我过着悲惨的生活。
    I've had a terrible life.
  • 没有你我无法下去。
    I can't live without you.
  • 没有你我无法下去。
    I don't want to live without you.
  • 没有你我无法下去。
    Life isn't worth living without you in my life.
  • 没有你我无法下去。
    You mean everything to me.
  • 没有你我无法下去。
    You mean the world to me.
  • 婚后生活怎么样?
    He is newly married.
  • 婚后生活怎么样?
    He just got married.
  • 从我的生活中消失吧
    Get out of my life.
  • 活到老,学到老
    One is never too old to learn.
  • 活到老学到老
    One is never too old to learn.