Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我们有套餐和点菜,要哪一种?
    We have set courese and carte dishes, which would you prefer?
  • 列车员:可以要份饭也可以吃点菜。
    You can take the table b' hote or the a la carte.
  • 是要点菜用餐还是吃份饭?
    Are you going to dine a la carte or have the set lunch?
  • 如果喜欢清谈的食物,我建议以点菜的方式。
    If you would prefer a light meal, I would recommend the a la carte dishes.
  • 卡特先生,请投票表决好吗?
    Can we have your vote, please, mr. carter?
  • 卡特先生,认识是我的荣幸。
    My pleasure. Mr. Carter.
  • 卡特先生,请投票表决好吗?
    Could we have your vote, please, Mr Carter?
  • 是吃点菜还是套餐菜?
    Will you dine a la carter or take table d'hote?
  • 但是该确保箱子要结实,足以承受粗鲁装卸。
    But you shall make sure the carton shall be strong enough to stand rough handling.
  • 但是该确保箱子要结实,足以承受粗鲁装卸。
    But you should make sure the carton should be strong enough to stand rough handling.
  • 那就是说,我们马上卖给一盒米饭,饭面上放几样菜。
    That is to say, we'll sell you a carton of rice with a few dishes on top of it.
  • 按照我们的规定,可以免税带进两瓶葡萄酒或烈性酒和一条香烟。
    According to our regulations, you're allowed to bring in duty free two bottles of wine or liquor and a carton of cigarettes.
  • 按法律规定,如果从免税商店购买,可以免税带进两瓶葡萄酒或烈性酒及一条香烟。
    The law permits you to bring in two bottles of wine or liquor and a carton of cigarettes duty free, if purchased in a duty-free shop.
  • 当然,事情也可能相当简单,像是:我们没有寄给目录及价目表。
    Of course, it might be a simple thing, such as our having not sent you our catalog and price-list.
  • 依照的要求,我们随函附上本公司图示目录及价目表一份,相信会甚感兴趣。
    As requested, we enclose our illustrated catalog and price-list and trust that you will find it of much interest.
  • 感谢来函索取本公司新型手提袋目录。
    We thank you for your letter asking for our new handbag catalogs.
  • 是否愿意把这些商品目录交给我呢?
    Will you leave the catalogue with me?
  • 我会马上寄给英文目录。
    I'll send you our English-language catalogue immediately.
  • 我想可以在卡片目录中找到。
    I think you can find it in the card catalogue.
  • 我知道了,burns女士,我们会马上把目录寄给
    Ok, Ms. Burns. We 'll send you catalogue right away.
  • 可以在卡片目录中查找这本书。
    You can look up the book in the card catalogue.
  • 您乘哪趟车?
    Which train are you catching?
  • 您应该乘54路车的。
    You shall have caught a 54.
  • 您应该乘34路车。
    You should have caught a 34.
  • 可以在陶器店买到类似的碟子。
    You may buy some similar ones at the ceramic shop.
  • 那就请试试这种新的经过改良的早餐麦片粥,这是运动员食用的麦片粥!
    Try WAKE--UPS, the new, improved breakfast cereal, the cereal that athletes eat!
  • 能肯定他会成功吗?
    Can you say with any certainty(that) he will succeed?
  • 能肯定他会成功吗?
    Can you say with any certainty that he will succeed?
  • 请出示的护照及体验证书。
    Your passport and your health certificate, please.
  • 收到挂号信的时候要签收。
    You have to sign for it when you receive a certified mail.
  • 我想白葡萄或是麝香葡萄酒和点的牡蛎会很相配。
    I think that a Chablis or a Muscatel would go very well with your oysters.
  • 能成为贵公司在...地区的业务代表是非常吸引人的。何时我能会见并做一自我介绍?
    The offer to become your representative in... is challenging. When can I introduce myself to you?