Chinese English Sentence:
  • 领事馆怎么去?
    How can I get to the General Consulate?
  • 我们必须考虑样对他们方便[他们的感情]。
    We must consult their convenience[feelings].
  • willwilgus是一名安全顾问,他说,像任何一种加密系统那样,信息技术(it)经理必须鉴定ipsec的技术优势,并确定它样才能适应其组织。
    Will Wilgus, a security consultant, says that, as with any encryption system, information technology managers must evaluate IPsec on its technical strengths and determine how well it fits into their organizations.
  • 不管样,聚会上的食品不能当作是正餐,它们只是用来使聚会更有味,吃这些食品是为了吸收你要喝的酒精饮料。
    Anyhow,party foods aren't meant to be eaten as a meal.They are simply yummy accents to the party and eaten to absorb all that alcohol you're about to consume.
  • 如果让这个不知道样发起的消费者运动持续更长一些时间,他们就将不能看到为消费者保护法而斗争的消费者了。
    If the Topsy-like growth of the consumer movement is allowed to continue much longer they won't be able to see the consumer for consumer protection laws.
  • 它的燃料消耗是么样呢?
    What's the fuel consumption?
  • 你们俩没么联系吗?
    You two don't have much contact?
  • 昨天是香港特区成立一周年的日子,也正如所有诞辰一样,这天也是回顾反思的时候,让我们思考一下迎面而来的挑战,再想想样为香港社会建设更璀璨的明天。
    Yesterday was our first anniversary. And, like all birthdays, it was a time of some reflection - to contemplate the challenges that lie ahead, and how to achieve a brighter future for our community.
  • 然而,当这一代华文知识分子的精神追求随着意识形态的破灭而破灭,当他的同道们在遭受摧残后成批地消沉退隐,或转身投向名利场,郭宝崑经历了一个样的内省过程,他如何咬断脐带浴火重生?
    However, after they were beaten and their intellectual and ideological struggles were shattered, many of Kuo Pao Kun's contemporaries either retreated into oblivion or channelled their energy into making money and achieving fame.
  • 不知么的,昨天夜里我一直睡不好。
    I don't know why, but my sleep was continually cut up last night.
  • 么会选定了那本书?
    What made you fix contractor on a sum to be paid for a job on that book?
  • 我弄不懂这怪玩意儿是么工作的。
    I don't understand how this contraption operates.
  • 我弄不懂这怪玩意儿是么运转的。
    I don't understand how this contraption works.
  • “你么写得那么整齐来着?”
    "How can you contrive to write so even?"
  • 么把事情弄得一团糟呢?
    How could you contrive to make such a mess of things?
  • 他是样巴结奉承赢得她的芳心,我不知道。
    How he contrived to fork into her affections, I can't tell.
  • 样设法利用管制员的atc知识的自然的组织?
    How can design make use of the controller's natural organization of ATC knowledge?
  • 这事你看样方便就样安排。
    You can arrange the matter at your own convenience.
  • 你们是样把铁炼成钢的?
    How do you convert iron into steel?
  • 劳驾,请问到转炉车间么走?
    Excuse me please. Can you tell me the way to the converter workshop?
  • 无论样,在安排把该设计变成现实的过程中,总要有人做出这样的决定。
    In any case, in the sequence of converting the design into reality such decision must be made by someone.
  • 么把那个错误给遗漏了呢?;传送带上工人的遗漏率是10%。
    How could I miss that typo?; The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten.
  • 伯恩:我样才能说服你呢?
    How can I convince you?
  • 但是我们么能使他们相信呢?
    But how are we to convince them?
  • 假如他们不相信,我们样使他们信服?
    Suppose they didn't believe it, how should we convince them?
  • 么能使你相信服麻醉药的危险呢?
    How can I convince you of the dangers of drug- taking?
  • 不管他们样努力,都无法对他提出令人信服的控诉。
    Try as they might, they were unable to trump up a convincing case against him.
  • 你爱怎么煮就怎么煮
    Cook it how you please.
  • 这是怎么做的?
    How is it cooked?
  • 我不知道在盛夏样让自己不热。
    He can't stay cool in emergency.
  • 把我们丢到凉快点的地方去么样,比如,非洲?
    How about getting us to somewhere cooler, say, Africa?
  • 你们来点冷饮么样?
    Could you do with some cooling drinks?