吃Chinese English Sentence:
| - 今天我们一口饭都没吃。
We have not had a bite today. - 由于缺乏远见,他们正在吃大亏。
They are now bitterly paying for their lack of vision. - 如果进攻之敌在数量和强度上都超过我军甚远,我们要求强弱的对比发生变化,便只有等到敌人深入根据地,吃尽根据地的苦楚,如同第三次“围剿”时蒋介石某旅参谋长所说的“肥的拖瘦,瘦的拖死”,又如“围剿”军西路总司令陈铭枢所说的“国军处处黑暗,红军处处明亮”之时,才能达到目的。
If the attacking enemy is far more numerous and much stronger than we are, we can accomplish a change in the balance of fores only when the enemy has penetrated deeply into our base area and tasted all the bitterness it holds for him. As the chief of staff of one of Chiang Kai-shek's brigades remarked during the third "encirclement and suppression" campaign, "Our stout men have worn themselves thin and our thin men have worn themselves to death." Or, in the words of Chen Ming-shu, Commander-in-Chief of the Western Route of the Kuomintang's "Encirclement and Suppression" Army, "Eveywhere the National Army gropes in the dark, while the Red Army walks in broad daylight." - "朋友们试图说服她不要那样做,"小石城的老朋友帕蒂·克里尼特说,"当时比尔在费耶特维尔这个不知名运动的总部,希拉里走了进来,她看起来很吃惊。
"Her friends tried to talk her out of it, "says Patty Criner, a long-time pal from Little Rock. "Bill was in this little bitty campaign headquarters in Fayetteville. Hillary walked in and looked so surprised." - 灰熊正躺着,前爪抱着桶吃着东西,我突然看见有一个桔黄色的东西从黑刺莓灌木丛里闪出,钻进了灰熊的笼子。
Griz was lying down with the bucket between his forepaws,eating,when I noticed a little spot of orange coming out of the blackberry brambles inside the grizzly's pen. - 无味的布丁;她胃不舒服吃得很清淡。
a bland pudding; a bland diet for her irritated stomach. - 他因为大肠炎而吃清淡饮食。
he ate a bland diet because of his colitis. - 他患溃疡,只能吃无刺激性的食物.
He eats only bland food because of his ulcer. - 他没有点通常吃的淡而无味的食品,而要了咖哩食品
Ordered curry as a departure from his usual bland diet. - 你的宝贝要吃饭了,哎呀乖宝贝。
Your baby wants his dinner, bless his little cotton socks. - 请我吃了一顿豪华的晚餐
Blew me to a sumptuous dinner. - (今天我的胃很难受。一定是我吃的什么东西作祟。)
My stomach is on the blink today. Must be something I ate. - 我吃得过多,肚子胀得不得了.
I've had so much to eat I feel absolutely bloated. - 结果在蒋介石封锁下,根据地连盐都没得吃。
As a result, under Chiang Kai-shek's blockade, even salt was unavailable in the base areas. - 盛宴之后我觉得吃得太胀。
I feel blown out after the feast. - 吃了豆以后我的胃觉得胀。
After the beans, my stomach felt blown up. - 他大吃一顿后感到饱胀。
He felt blown out after that heavy meal. - 即使是在艰难的岁月,人们也有足够钱在圣诞节时吃上丰盛的一餐。
Even when times were bad, there was always enough money for a good blowout at Christmas. - 可吃的、甜的、深蓝色浆果,秧在低处或高处生长。
sweet edible dark-blue berries of either low-growing or high-growing blueberry plants. - 小的分枝的越橘,通常在美国东部的沼泽地区可见,有绿色或黄色的不好吃的浆果,据说被鹿食用。
small branching blueberry common in marshy areas of the eastern United States having greenish or yellowish unpalatable berries reputedly eaten by deer. - 身体有毛的昆虫,其幼虫吃淡水海绵。
hairy-bodied insect whose larvae feed on freshwater sponges. - 大家都吃了一惊。
Every body was surprised; - 他对计算机精通的程度令人感到吃惊。
His knowledge of computer is mind-boggle. - 你早饭要吃煮鸡蛋吗?
Do you want a boiled egg for breakfast? - 菜煮烂了, 都没法吃了.
The vegetables had been boiled to a mush, and were quite uneatable. - 你喜欢吃煮鸡肉吗?
Do you like boiled chicken? - 我要吃煮的蛋。
I'd like the eggs boiled. - 我吃了一只煮熟的蛋当早餐。
I had a boiled egg for breakfast. - 我们每天早餐都吃煮鸡蛋。
We have boiled eggs for breakfast every day. - 他的大胆叫我吃惊。
I was surprised at his boldness. - 当时我们正坐在餐厅的地板上(只是在我们未买餐桌之前),吃着腊肠三明治(家里断煤气时,我们总是吃腊肠三明治),倒不觉得因断煤气委屈了自己。
We were sitting on the dining room floor (just till we got a dining room table,mind you) eating our bologna sandwiches,(It was always bologna sandwiches when the gas was cut off),not feeling too sorry for ourselves about the gas; - 他匆匆忙忙地吃了早餐。
He bolted (down) his breakfast.
|
|
|