日Chinese English Sentence:
| - 那些公开的生日照片讲述了一个年轻人的故事:无论是在橄榄球场,还是坐在电脑旁都一样娴熟自在。
The birthday pictures released tells the story of a young man equally at home or on the rugby field or in front of a computer. - 香港一向定期主办国际盛事,例如香港艺术节和国际七人榄球赛等,都深受欢迎,我们应该在这个基础上继续发展。此外,我们去年年底举办的「国宝─中国历史文物精华展」非常成功,日后我们也应举办更多这类引人入胜的文化艺术活动。
We need to build on the popularity of regular international events such as the Hong Kong Arts Festival and the Rugby Sevens, as well as capturing the imagination with more cultural and artistic presentations such as the Treasures of China exhibition, which was so successful late last year. - 我略通日文。
I have a slight acquaintance with Japanese. - 一连串的不幸事故把他们的假日全毁了
Their holiday was ruined by a whole series of misadventure - 一连串的不幸事故把他们的假日全毁了。
Their holiday is ruined by a whole series of misadventure. - 本公司将于2月10日改为股份有限公司,谨此函告。
This is to acquaint you that our business will be turned into a limited company of February 10th. - 本公司将于2月10日改为股份有限公司,谨此函告。
This is to acquaint you that our business will be turned into a limited company on February 10. - 日执政党领袖辞职。
Japan's ruling party leader resigns. - 协约国(俄国法国大不列颠意大利美国日本罗马尼亚塞尔维亚比利时希腊葡萄牙)跟同盟国(德国奥匈帝国土耳其保加利亚)在1914到1918年间的战争。
a war between the Allies (Russia France British-Empire Italy US Japan Rumania Serbia Belgium Greece Portugal Montenegro) and the Central Powers (Germany Austro-Hungary Turkey Bulgaria) from 1914 to 1918. - 虽然她只能付出几个月的努力,但她不只用她的思想来探讨儒家人文主义,她也全心全力地以身体和灵魂来体会。她日后必能成为儒家思想的传播人。
Yet, since she ruminated on Confucian humanism not only with her head but with her body and soul, she was well on her way to becoming an articulate transmitter of the Confucian way. - 靠造谣说谎过日子
Live on rumour-mongering and lying - 北欧古字母表通用的日耳曼语族如尼文字母表
The common Germanic runic alphabet. - 国际观察家称,周日进行的秘鲁大选是近年来秘鲁最"干净"的一次大选。
International observers said Sunday's runoff election was Peru's cleanest vote in years. - 机场隧道供车辆免费使用,为来往红磡与香港国际机场的车辆提供直接通道。该隧道在一九八二年启用,全长1.3公里,贯穿机场跑道下面,直达九龙湾。年内每日行车量55000架次。
The toll-free Airport Tunnel provides direct access from Hung Hom to Hong Kong International Airport, and passes underneath the airport runway to Kowloon Bay. Opened in 1982, the 1.3-kilometre tunnel was used by 55 000 vehicles daily in 1997. - 日本和印度尼西亚柬埔寨的辅助货币单位。
a fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia; equal to one hundredth of a yen or rupiah or riel. - 欣货你方...月...日来信。
We have the pleasure in( of) acknowledging( the) receipt of your letter dated... - 奔流的河水日夜驱动着这些巨型涡轮发电机。
Day and night the rushing waters drive the giant turbogenerators. - 我简直连匆匆忙忙去看看远房亲戚也不能;近些日子我几乎抽不出一点时间来。
I simply can't go rushing off to visit distant relative. I've scarcely time to turn round these days. - 84岁的比尔·拉塞尔结婚59年的妻子最近去世了。他今天来到戴夫饭店是为了度过这艰难的一天--他们的结婚纪念日。
Eighty-four-year-old Bill Russell had recently lost his wife of 59 years and had come to Dave's to help himself get through the day his wedding anniversary. - 日本曾与俄国发生过战争。
Japan was once at war with Russia. - ?俄罗斯于3月23日放弃和平号空间站。
Russia dumped Mir space station on Mar. - 普京3月27日当选为俄罗斯新总统。
Putin was elected new president of Russia on March 27. - 烈日灼身
Utomlyonnye Solntsem(Burnt by the Sun) [Russia] - 兹确认收到贵方上月30日函,谢谢。
This is to acknowledge with thanks your letter of 30th ult. - 8月1日的来信已收阅。
We beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated August 1st. - 本月5日来函敬悉。
We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst. - 谢谢你方...月...日来信。
We acknowledge with thanks( the) receipt of your letter of... - 我们告知你方已收到你们15日的来信。
We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 15th. - 我们确认收到你六月十四日的来信。
We acknowledge receipt of your letter of June 14th. - 他仍未确认收到我24日的信件。
He still not acknowledge my letter of the 24th. - 我们现在请露丝的五位朋友在7月14日到17日到柳树屯来和我们共度周未。你参加吗?
We are inviting five of Ruth's friends to spend the week-end with us at The Willows, July 14-17. Will you join us? - 如果中国能迅速地战胜日寇,并迅速地收复失地,没有什么持久战,也不是什么残酷的战争,那末,游击战向运动战发展的必要就不存在。
If China could speedily defeat the Japanese invaders and recover her lost territories, and if the war were neither protracted nor ruthless, this would not be necessary.
|
|
|