Chinese English Sentence:
  • 觉得这家自助餐厅如何?
    How do you think of the food of this cafeteria?
  • 现在是午餐时间,让我带去我们的自助餐厅吧。
    Since this is lunchtime, allow me to take you to our cafeteria.
  • 本公司开罗分公司要求,请提供在非洲国家销售的1000辆脚踏车之报价。
    Our branch in Cairo has asked us for quotation for 1, 000 units of bicycles to be sold in African countries.
  • 谢谢您打电话来。
    Thanks for your call.
  • 对不起,打电话的先生,叫的号码现在占线。
    I'm sorry, caller, the number is engaged.
  • 您的电话通了。
    You're through now, caller.
  • 您从哪儿打来?
    Where're you calling from?
  • 谢谢您的来电。
    Thank you for calling us.
  • 先生,谢谢的回电。
    Thank you for calling, sir.
  • 请问您是哪位?
    Can I ask who is calling?
  • 谢谢打电话来法国航空公司。
    Thank you for calling Air France.
  • 好的,请坐。我就去告诉坎贝尔先生说来了。
    Yes, will you take a seat, please? I'll tell mr. Campbell you is here.
  • 好的,请坐。我就去告诉坎贝尔先生说来了。
    Yes, will you take a seat, please? I 'll tell Mr. Campbell you are here.
  • 格雷先生,坎贝尔先生现在正在跟人谈话呢。他很快就会有空。可以等一等吗?
    Mr. Gray, Mr. Campbell have someone with him at present. He shall be free soon. Will you mind to wait?
  • 格雷先生,坎贝尔先生现在正在跟人谈话呢。他很快就会有空。可以等一等吗?
    Mr. Gray, Mr. Campbell is having someone with him at present. he shall be free soon. will you mind waiting?
  • 知道,本公司一直在出口各种果汁罐头。我们那边就有水蜜桃罐头。
    As you know, our company has been exporting a lot of canned fruit juice. We have canned peaches right over there.
  • 知道,本公司一直在出口各种果汁罐头。我们那边就有水蜜桃罐头。
    As you know, our company has being exported a lot of canned fruit juice. We have canned peach right over there.
  • 是知道的,本公司一直在出口各种果汁罐头。
    As you know, our company has been exporting a lot of canned fruit juice.
  • “是小红帽,的孙女。”
    "Little Red Cap, your granddaughter."
  • 觉得有能力主持这次讲座吗?
    Do you think you have the capability to lead the discussion?
  • 李昕:我听说自1971年起就在国会上工作,能简要谈一下美国国会对中美关系的影响吗?。
    Li Xin:I understand that you've been working on Capitol Hill since 1971.Could you briefly talk about the impact of U.S.Congress on Sino U.S.relations?
  • 嗯,需要一只新的汽化器。
    Well, you need a new carburetor.
  • 您的汽化器怎么样?
    How about your carburettor?
  • 这是您的钥匙牌。
    Here's your key card.
  • 这是您的钥匙牌。
    Here 's your key card.
  • 点的是胭脂香鹅,芹菜加大蒜,连锅汤,对吗?
    So a carmine goose, a celery with garlic, a Lian Guo soup. Am I correct?
  • 我可不可以建议点鲫鱼汤。
    May I suggest a gold carp soup?
  • 有一辆车子停在下面吧?”
    'You have a carriage downstairs?'
  • 您带了多少现金?
    How much cash are you carrying?
  • 您带着多少外币?
    How much foreign currency are you carrying?
  • 是吃点菜还是公司菜?
    Will you dine a la carte or take d'hote?
  • 您点菜还是吃和菜?
    Would you dine a la carte or take table d'h? te?