Chinese English Sentence:
  • 是自己奋斗成功的人士吗?是啊,正在礼拜他的造物主
    A self - make man? Yes, and worship his creator.
  • 美国为什么会对劫掠行为无动于衷?一些观察家认为美国对萨达姆政权深恶痛绝,因此昧着良知默许民众疯狂抢劫。
    The US government's feeble response to this outrage seems to lend credence to the view that its hatred for Saddam Hussein's regime is so deep-seated that it suffered no pangs of conscience to tacitly allow the looters to have a field day at the National Museum.
  • "往里走,"电梯管理人喊着说"够容纳20位。"
    "Move down, there," cried the liftman. There is room for twenty.
  • 有什么标准呢?
    What are the criteria?
  •  又是政治标准,又是艺术标准,这两者的关系怎么样
    There is the political criterion and there is the artistic criterion; what is the relationship between the two?
  • 像你这样一个年轻的姑娘要我这样一个老朽做什麽
    What do a young girl like you want with an old crock like me.
  • 这位老人总是说:“我可不能垮;我们公社里要做的事情还多着。”
    The old man always says: "I cannot afford to crock up; there is much to be done in our commune."
  • 像你这样一个年轻的姑娘要我这样一个老朽做什麽?
    What does a young girl like you want with an old crock like me?
  • 我们正打算向picc保险这批陶器
    We are going to insure the crockery with the PICC.
  • 是什么力量使得情绪和理性之间能够达到平衡?
    What faculty provides the crucial balance between emotions and reason?
  • 你怎么能对那个受虐待的孩子不闻不问
    How can you turn aside from a child that is being cruelly treated?
  • 看到这样的残酷行径,怎么能够毫不理会
    How can one stand by and see such cruelty?
  • 对这种残酷的事情,你怎么能袖手旁观
    How can you stand by and allow such cruelty?
  • 那末,关键在哪里
    Where then does the crux lie?
  •  那末,什么是我们的问题的中心
    What then is the crux of the matter?
  • 春天到了,朋友们就到寝室或图书馆的小单间去找我,拉我到外面去玩飞盘,而我总是说:“不行,我还有很多事要做。”
    When spring came along friends would stop by my dorm or peer into my library cubicle to persuade me to play Frisbee on the lawn outside the main building. “ No,” I would almost always say. “ I have too much to do.
  • 我还有很多呢。
    There's plenty left for me.
  • 但他们具有什么品质?
    But which do they cultivate?
  • 现在是什么形势呢?
    What is the current situation?
  • 你有没有把个人履历和证书带来
    Have you brought your curriculum vitae and certificates with you?
  • 上帝曾否因为一个人犯了罪而咒诅苹果树,禁止它再结果?或是他曾否决定要使苹果花的色泽比前更暗淡
    Has God cursed the appie tree and forbidden it to bear fruit because one man sinned, or has He decided that its blossoms should be made of duller or paler colors?
  • 为什么在实现四个现代化的过程中,会出现调整或部分后退的问题
    Why should we carry out the necessary readjustment and curtailment in some fields during the four modernizations?
  • 愚人节的风俗源于何时
    When did this custom start?
  • 我不敢说。她怎么敢去
    I dare not say. How dare she go?
  • 为什么摸不得呢!
    But why shouldn't we dare?
  • 弗兰西斯,亲爱的,你走过来时揪揪他的头发,我听见他捏手指头响。’
    Frances, darling, pull his hair as you go by: I heard him snap his fingers."
  • 内德才不会让人见到自己有那种约会
    Catch Ned allowing himself to be dated like that!
  • 我以为你这些天在和萨利约会。没有的事,她已经把我甩了。
    I thought you were dating Sally these days. No. She gave me the air.
  • 你的孩子正拿你的油漆在到处乱涂,你最好去叫他不要乱搞。
    Your kid is daubing your paint on and you’d better stop him.
  • 杰夫:为什么称其为“戴维斯杯”?
    Jeff: Why is it called "Davis Cup"?
  • 戴维斯夫人:我很好,谢谢您。您
    Mrs Davis: I'm very well, thank you. And you?
  • 问题是它将被大量用于和平的目的,还是用作致命的武器。
    The question is whether it will be most uses for peaceful purposes or as a deadly weapon.