Chinese English Sentence:
  • 直到居里夫人发现铀,人才知道放射线。
    People didn't have any idea of radioactivity until Madame Curie discovered uranium.
  • 因此获得了一种通过排斥正电子表现出来的真正的放射现象。
    Here, therefore, we have a true radioactivity which is made evident by the emission of positive electrons.
  • 我把它看作是我最称心如意的伴侣。
    I regard them as my most agreeable companion.
  • 这样我就创造了一种寻找新元素的新方法,这种新方法是以放射性作为原子属性为基础的。
    We were thus led to create a new method of searching for new elements, a method based on radioactivity considered as an atomic property of matter.
  • 学生欣然赞成我的提议。
    The students were agreeable to my suggestion.
  • 也非常感谢皮埃尔·居里在放射性领域所做的基本研究,无论这些研究是他独立完成的还是与学生合作完成的。
    We are also indebted to Pierre Curie for basic research in the field of radioactivity, which has been carried out either alone, in collaboration with his pupils.
  • 已经展示了人工放射现象的可能性,这种放射现象的特征是用以射线轰击用咄硼和镁中的正电子或负电子。
    We have shown that it is possible to create a radioactivity characterized by the emission of positive or negative electrons in boron and magnesium, by bombardment with alpha rays.
  • 学生赞同我的计划。
    The students are agreeable to my plan.
  • 热情招待外国友人。
    They did the agreeable to foreign friends.
  • 这一假设形成了现今的放射性理论,据此理论我可以准确地预言约三十种新元素的存在,对于这些元素我一般既不能用化学方法进行分离,也不能用化学方法描述其特征。
    This hypothesis has led to present-day theories of radioactivity, according to which we can predict with certainty the existence of about 30 new elements which we cannot generally either isolate or characterize by chemical methods.
  • 紧急消息是今晚用无线电传送给我的。
    An urgent message was radioed to us this evening.
  • 有他作伴,我高兴极了。
    His company is agreeable to us.
  • 售货员拿出三架收音机供我选择。
    The shop-assistant put forward three radios for our choice.
  • 从30年代在汽车上安装摩托罗拉生产的收音机以来,美国人总是喜欢在他的汽车上安装各种装置。
    Americas have always installed devices in their cars, starting with Motorola radios in the 1930s.
  • 从提供我作为礼物的许多东西中,我很难下决心接受哪种,但我终于决定接受收音电唱两伤脑用机。
    From among the many things we were offered as a present, it was difficult to make up our minds which to have, but in the end we settled for a radiogram.
  • 都乐意照你的建议去做。
    We are all agreeable to do what you suggest.
  • 普遍同意这一点。
    people universally agree on this.
  • 无线电员再次发信号,清晰地表明“我一直跟踪着你,但却看不到你。云层很底,无线电不能到达你那里。
    The radioman signaled again stating loud and clear "We must be on you but cannot see you" Gas is running low. Have been unable to reach you by radio.
  • 是否同意还是不同意?
    Do they agree or disagree?
  • 能不能商定一个价格?
    Can we agree a price?
  • 那么,我都一致同意了。
    We all agree, then.
  • 看在我将来还要做生意的面上,请特别惠予同意。
    Specially agree view future business
  • 将永远不会合得来。
    We shall never agree.
  • 同意各自保留意见。
    We agree to differ.
  • 在医学书刊中研读了有关放射疗法资料。
    They read up on radiotherapy in medical publications.
  • 他们不会同意。
    They will not agree.
  • 他们意见相同。
    They agree among themselves.
  • *我已预留款项,在玛嘉烈医院设立放射治疗中心,改善癌症病人的服务。
    * we have reserved funds to establish a new Radiotherapy Centre in Princess Margaret Hospital to improve services to cancer patients.
  • 此外,我又预留拨款,进行多项医院改善和发展工程,包括扩建博爱医院,以应付新界西北部发展的需求,以及在玛嘉烈医院设立放射治疗中心,以改善为癌症病人提供的服务。
    Furthermore, we have provided funds for a number of hospital improvement and development projects, which include the redevelopment of Pok Oi Hospital to cope with the increasing demand of the north-west New Territories and the setting up of a radiotherapy centre at Princess Margaret Hospital to upgrade the services for cancer patients.
  • 珍妮:我有萝卜吗?我可以把萝卜和鳗鱼一起炖。
    Jane: Have we got any radishes? We can stew them with the eels.
  • 在这一点上,我的意见一致。
    We agree on this count.
  • 的利益完全一致。
    Their interests coincide.