Chinese English Sentence:
  • 送上第三号混合燕麦样品,请查收。报价为F.O.B.旧金山,每夸特(28磅)10美元。
    We have this day sent you, per sample post, a sample of No. 3 mixed oats, which we quote $10.00 per qr., f.o.b. San Francisco.
  • 贵公司5月20寄来的样品和价目表均已收到。
    Your esteemed favour of the 20th May, with samples and price-list, is duly to hand.
  • 贵公司6月1的来信、葡萄酒样品和价目表均已收到。经试饮,品质很好。不足的是价格比我们的通常价格高出太多。
    We have duly received your letter of Jun 1, with samples and price-list of your wines, which we have tested. The qualities are satisfactory, but your prices are considerably above our usual figures.
  • 三次,饭后服用。
    Take it three times a day after meals.
  • 这些药片每三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
    Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
  • 先把药瓶摇晃几下。每三次,每次两勺。
    First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
  • 每天饭后服用,每三次,每次一片。
    One tablets each time, three times a day after meals.
  • 时间过得真快!又到了发薪了!
    How time flies! It's pay day again!
  • 日本的报价就比较低
    The Japanese quotation is lower.
  • 我们总是按照中国人民保险公司1981年1月1的《海洋运输货物保险条款》向他们投保。
    We always insure our goods with the People's Insurance Company of China as per their Ocean Marine Cargo Clause, Jan.1, 1981 revision.
  • 按规定货物须在三内送交。
    It was stipulated that the goods should be delivered within three days.
  • 西日本银行
    Nishi-Nippon Bank, Ltd.
  • 你好,先生。我是本人。我的英语不太好,你能帮忙吗?
    Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English is poor. Can you help me?
  • 您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的人民币兑换成元呢?
    Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later?
  • 是的,如果有没用完的人民币的话,就要换成圆。
    Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.
  • 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下程安排的问题。
    It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
  • 我们已经很顺利地把活动程安排好了。
    Thank you for you cooperation. 47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
  • 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
    Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
  • 请你务必在这几内结清这笔账款。
    We must now ask you to settle this account within the next few days.
  • 中国化工进出口总公司已经和本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
    A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.
  • 若数内货物不能运到,我们就提出全额清偿索赔。
    If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.
  • 产品远销英国、美国、本、意大利和东南亚,深受消费者欢迎和好评
    Our products are sold in Britain, America, Japan, Italy and South East Asia and well appreciated by their purchasers.

  • ds.
  • 报价有效期到1997年6月22下午5点,北京时间。
    The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.
  • 付款使用保兑的、不可撤销的信用证,由买方开出,以甲方为受益人。信用证须在装运期前15天到达甲方。
    Payment shall be made by confirmed, irrevocable L/C opened by the buyer in favor of Party A, which shall reach Party A 15 days before the date of shipment.
  • 本协议经有关双方如期签署后生效,有效期为1年,从1992年10月1至1993年9月30。除非作出相反通知,本协议期满后将延长12个月。
    This agreement, when duly signed by the both parties concerned, shall remain in force for 12 months from October 1, 1992 to September 30,1993, and it shall be extended for another 12 months upon expiration unless notice in writing is given to the contrary.
  • 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下程安排的问题。
    It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
  • 我们已经很顺利地把活动程安排好了。
    We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
  • 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
    Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
  • 我们的产品在可在10月1前准备好。
    We certainly expect our product to be available by October
  • 值此节之际致以节的祝贺
    On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
  • 您的程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止
    As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.