Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你应再努力一点儿。
    You should try a little harder.
  • 你不小看他的能力。
    You shouldn't underestimate his abilities.
  • 你不该随便乱花钱。
    You shouldn't spend money foolishly.
  • 你不该随便乱花钱。
    You shouldn't spend your money like water.
  • 你该试着再节约些。
    You should try to be thriftier.
  • 你不该那么浪费钱。
    You shouldn't waste your money.
  • 表现得更成熟些。
    You should behave more maturely.
  • 也许你是对的。我更现实点儿。
    Maybe you're right. I should try to be more down-to-earth.
  • 你应该多加小心。
    You should be more careful!
  • 该长大成人了!
    Grow up!
  • 你该谦虚一些。
    You should be more modest.
  • 你们该为我想想。
    Put yourself in my shoes.
  • 你该为自己害臊。
    You should be ashamed of yourself.
  • 我早说过吧,你不撒谎。
    I told you so. You shouldn't lie.
  • 别干了,吃午饭了。
    Hold it! It's time for lunch.
  • 我们首先应做这个。
    We should do this first.
  • 所以应该这样做呀。
    That's how you do it.
  • 我真不知道说什么好。
    I don't know quite how to put this.
  • 我真不知道说什么好。
    I don't know how to say this.
  • 我真不知道说什么好。
    I'm not sure how to put this.
  • 嗯,我真不知道说什么好……
    Well, I don't know quite how to put this...
  • 我们今天晚上是不是去参加聚会?
    Should we go to the party tonight?
  • 我仍然无法决定我做什么。
    I'm still unable to decide what to do.
  • 我仍然无法决定做什么。
    I'm still unable to decide what to do.
  • 我还无法决定我干什么。
    I still can't decide what to do.
  • 我应该去上大学吗?
    Should I go to college?
  • 他应下个星期来上班。
    He should be back in the office next week.
  • 我该挂电话了。
    I guess I'd better get going.
  • 你应更加努力工作。
    You'd better work harder.
  • 你应更加努力工作。
    You should work harder.
  • 我该重视我的家庭。
    I should treat my family better.
  • 先生,我觉得你不解雇约翰。
    Sir, I don't think you should fire John.