Chinese English Sentence:
  • 要与恐惧斗争,首先要认识恐惧。要记住头疼、胃疼、失眠和心跳加速都是焦虑的症状。麻省大学医学院心神贯注研究中心执行主任SakiSantorelli说,应通过说出来,甚至通过说出“我害怕这个”,来勇敢地面对这种感觉。承认焦虑可以使我们变得更积极、更坚强,因而也就更能对付它。
    The first step toward combating fear is identifying it. Keep in mind that headaches, stomachaches, sleeplessness and rapid heartbeat are all symptoms of anxiety. Confront the emotion head-on by naming it, even saying, "I feel fear about this, " says Saki Santorelli, executive director of the University of Massachusetts Medical School's Center for Mindfulness. Acknowledging anxiety makes us less passive, less vulnerable and, as a result, more able to cope.
  • 减轻压力最有效的办法之一就是将注意力集中到我们可以有效控制的东西上--我们自己的呼吸。在头脑-身体医学院,参加者通过呼气时反复轻声默念一个单词(任何单词,可以是"om"或"HailMary"),来达到一个“放松的反应”。通过许多次研究,Benson发现练习可以使参加者血压降低,呼吸变缓,从而达到全身的平静。
    One of the most efficient ways to reduce stress is to focus inward on one thing we can effectively control: our own breath. At the Mind/Body Medical Institute, participants elicit a "relaxation response, " repeating a word - anything from "om" to "Hail Mary"--silently as they exhale. In numerous studies, Benson has found that the practice leads to lower blood pressure, slower breathing and an overall calm.
  • 了解实情。在你的部门、公司或者职位上发生的变化你是第一个还是最后一个知道的?理想情况是,你想要靠近信息源,为了能处于那个位置,加强你和同事的人际关系吧。认识各个部门的人能帮助你了解公司内部的新发展。阅读行业刊物能让你知道雇主寻求的技能中那些是你应掌握的技术,还能知道你工作的领域里在经济下滑中行情怎么样
    Be in the know. Are you the first or last to learn what is happening in your department, company, or profession? Ideally, you want to be near the front of the pack. To be in that position, work on strengthening your relationships with coworkers. Getting to know others throughout your organization can help you stay apprised of new developments within the company. Reading industry publications can help you determine the skills employers seek, which technologies you may need to learn and how your field is weathering the current downturn.
  • 你早就该睡觉了。
    It's time you went to bed.
  • 你应该亲自看看它。
    You should look at it yourself.
  • 告诉她真相的时候了。
    It's time to tell her the truth.
  • 万一下雨,我们怎么办?
    Suppose it rains, what shall we do?
  • 该书受版权保护。
    The book is protected by copyright.
  • 我们应充分利用我们的时间。
    We should make good use of our time.
  • 史密斯老师负责班。
    Mr. Smith is in charge of this class.
  • 你应把这些词背熟。
    You should learn these words by heart.
  • 他们为谁应付款而争论不休。
    They are arguing over who should pay the bill.
  • 我忘了准备今天的我做的演讲了。
    I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.
  • 是六点半整的,但是我觉得够呛。
    It's supposed to start at 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will.
  • 你应是依靠你自己,而不足别人。
    You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.
  • 每个人都应热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
    One should love animals. They are so tasty.
  • 有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
    There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
  • 如何告诉他这个坏消息?
    How should I tell him the bad news?
  • 把这本书收好,以便将来作为参考。
    You should keep the book for future reference.
  • 我该告诉谁?
    Who should I report it to?
  • 去问问那边那个人。
    You should ask the man over there.
  • 危险结构,桥不安全。
    Dangerous structure, this bridge is unsafe
  • 按钮已卸下拿去修理。
    This button has been moved for remedial work
  • 如果是这样,饭店当然应赔偿。
    In such a case, the hotel should certainly pay for it.
  • 外交官和政客应收敛攻击和敌对的行为。
    Diplomats and politicians need to put aggression and hostility back into its cage.
  • 假如你太太大发脾气的话,你怎么办呢?(因为谈论的对象使对方的太太,所以语气要委婉客气些。)
    What will you do if your wife lets off steam?
  • 如果你的同事冲你发脾气你怎么办呢?
    Occasionally we should be given a chance to let off steam.
  • 我们应不时的发泄一下情绪。
    Don't pay through the nose when you buy the furniture.
  • 奉公守法的人应避免制造麻烦。
    A law-abiding person needs to keep his (her) nose clean.
  • 个政策至今已导致26间小学杀校
    The policy has forced 26 primary schools to close so far.
  • 我们可能上路了吧?到家的两个小时呢!
    We should probably hit the road. It's going to take us two hours to get home.
  • 不要草率行事。我们应耐心等一会儿。
    Don't jump the gun. We have to be patient for a while.