Chinese English Sentence:
  • 人类平等的学说,是基于如下的事实:有一个真正聪明的人不觉悟到自己是愚昧的。
    The doctrine of human equality repose on this: that there is no man really clever who have not find that he is stupid.
  • 人类平等的学说,是基于如下的事实:有一个真正聪明的人不觉悟到自己是愚昧的。
    The doctrine of human equality reposes on this: that there is no man really clever who has not found that he is stupid.
  • 这家分期付款购买公司取回了我的汽车,因为我能及时付款。
    The hire purchase company repossessed my car because I fell astern with the payments.
  • 我父亲跟我说话时,他总是这样开口:"我今天告告诉你我是多么爱你?"他这种爱的表达得到了回报;
    When my father spoke to me,he always began the conversation with“ Have I told you yet today how much I adore you?
  • 在政治会议上有被指示的代表
    An uninstructed representative at a political convention.
  • 一种防卫性心理机制,其中被压迫的内心思想、冲突或冲动以有身体病因的各种躯体症状(如瘫痪或呼吸困难)表现出来。
    a defense mechanism represses emotional conflicts which are then converted into physical symptoms that have no organic basis.
  • 转换一种防卫性心理机制,其中被压迫的内心思想、冲突或冲动以有身体病因的各种躯体症状(如瘫痪或呼吸困难)表现出来
    A defense mechanism in which repressed ideas, conflicts, or impulses are manifested by various bodily symptoms, such as paralysis or breathing difficulties, that have no physical cause.
  • 所有这些,一方面由于国民党的控制和压迫的政策,另一方面则是由于我们自己的有工作或工作不足。
    All this is due to the Kuomintang's policy of control and repression on the one hand and the inadequacy of our own work or even its complete absence on the other.
  • 第三十七条 伪造、倒卖、转让特许猎捕证、狩猎证、驯养繁殖许可证或者允许进出口证明书的,由野生动物行政主管部门或者工商行政管理部门吊销证件,收违法所得,可以并处罚款。
    Article 37 If anyone forges, sells or resells or transfers a special hunting and catching license, a hunting license, a domestication and breeding license, or an import or export permit, his license or permit shall be revoked and his unlawful income shall be confiscated and he may concurrently be fined by the relevant department of wildlife administration or the administrative authority for industry and commerce.
  • 所以,在湖南采用民主的委员制县政治组织,应当是有问题的了。
    The adoption of a democratic committee system of county government should not, therefore, present much of a problem in Hunan.
  • 我舅舅因为有被邀请去叁加婚礼而感到气愤。
    My uncle was resentful that he had not been invited to the wedding.
  • 我并没有怨恨里德。
    I bore no resentment against Reid.
  • 由于婚姻或收养产生的亲密关系;有血缘关系。
    kinship by marriage or adoption; not a blood relationship.
  • 有或者有表现出愤慨或对报复的渴望。
    having or showing no resentment or desire for revenge.
  • 有保存的;有保留。
    without reserve; without reservation.
  • 我没有预定。
    I didn't make a reservation.
  • 我没有预订席位。
    I haven't got a reservation.
  • 太太,您有有预约?
    Do you have a reservation, ma'am?
  • 请问订了座有,女士?
    Do you have a reservation, madam?
  • 请问先生有有订座?
    Have you made a reservation, sir?
  • 您有没有预订座位?
    Have you reserved your table?
  • 有,我们事先有预订。
    No, I haven't reserved in advance.
  • 今日,香港的外汇储备高达八百五十多亿美元,其中约五百亿美元是财政储备,而我们亦有外债。
    We have today over US$85 billion in foreign exchange reserves, of which about US$50 billion constitutes fiscal reserves, with no external debt.
  • 他们有亲生儿女,就收养了一个孤儿。
    As they had no children of their own, they adopted an orphan.
  • 水库淹没界线测量
    reservoir inundation line survey
  • 河水流过或水库淹的地理上的区域。
    the geographical area draining into a river or reservoir.
  • 笨拙的礼貌的青少年。
    an awkward bad-mannered adolescent boy.
  • 尽管如此,富豪榜上的前10名仍然有易主,只是某些人的排名顺序稍有变动而已。
    The top 10 remained the same, with some reshuffling of the order.
  • 在我们意识到这一点之前,我们就已经离开了好莱坞的演艺世界,搬到了加州首府萨克拉曼多的州长官邸。然后,不可思议地,我们住进了白宫——这是做梦也想到的。在白宫的岁月里,里根让世界变得更加美好,而他自己也成为了我们时代最受爱戴的总统之一。
    Before we knew it, we had left our peaceful lives in Hollywood to reside in the governor's mansion in Sacramento, and then, incredibly, in the White House, where Ronnie changed the world for the better and became on the most beloved presidents of our time.
  • 在这个政策下,政府会优先聘用香港特别行政区永久性居民,只有在应征者当中有完全符合资格而又合适的永久性居民时,才会考虑任用其他人士。
    Under the policy, preference is given to recruitment of candidates who are permanent residents of the HKSAR. Other candidates are considered only when there is no fully qualified and suitable permanent resident candidate.
  • 镇民城镇的常住居民,尤指大学城镇的居民,但和本地的学院或大学有任何学术方面的联系
    A permanent resident of a town, especially a resident of a college town who is academically unaffiliated with the local college or university.
  • 有再费任何周折,巴克就从副队长那里借了一把刀子,然后就在磨刀石上像屠户一样沉着地磨起了刀子。
    without more ado Barker borrowed a knife from his brigade Major and honed it on a carborundum stone as coolly as a butcher.