Chinese English Sentence:
  • 他们喜睡在帐篷里。
    They like sleeping out.
  • 我较喜欢华达呢。
    I prefer Gabardine.
  • 只有雪橇的铃铛奏出和谐的乐曲,那明快乐的节奏像孩子的心在跳动。
    Only the chiming of sleigh-bells,beating as swift and merrily as the hearts of children.
  • 你知道我手法巧妙,假如我喜,我本可以当一个魔术家。
    You know my skill in sleight of hand: I might practise as a conjuror if I liked. (Ch. Bronte. Villette)
  • 我不喜过去男士们将头发弄得油光水滑的式样。
    I don't like that fashion the men used to have of slicking their hairs down.
  • 孩子们喜在刚擦亮的地板上溜圈子。
    The children loved sliding round the newly polished floor.
  • 欢迎以后多来北京!
    Hope youll visit Beijing more often.
  • 欢迎再来!
    Hope youll come again.
  • 欢迎多提宝贵意见。
    Your valuable advice is most welcome.
  • 迎美商来北京投资。
    American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
  • 我代表北京市政府迎各位朋友访问北京。
    On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
  • 她喜瘦高个子的男子。
    She goes for tall slim men.
  • 愿新春美景与乐常伴随你!
    May the beauty and joy of New Year remain with you throughout the new year!
  • 新年来临,祝新年快乐,愿你时时刻刻幸福乐!
    New Year time is here. I hope you have a wonderful New Year. May every day hold happy hours for you.
  • 愿明亮喜庆的新年烛光温暖一年中的每个日日夜夜,祝你喜喜度新年!
    May the bright and festive glow of New Year candle warm the days all the year through. Hoping you will have a wonderful time enjoying New Year that is happy in every way.
  • 愿新年不仅是你笑的时刻,更是你欣喜的日子。祝福你。
    May the New Year be a time of laughter and real enjoyment for you. Best wishes.
  • 在这乐的时节给你我最真的祝福和亲切的思念,愿你今年的新年比往年更璀璨。
    In the season of joy I present my sincere wishes and kind thoughts. May the kind of New Year outshine all the rest.
  • 愿所有的春诞节都如此快明亮!
    I hope all of our New Year are this bright!
  • 那时候我已双目失明,所以不知道那少女的容貌如何,不过我知道她穿着拖鞋,因为两只拖鞋拍打着她的脚后跟。我很喜她说话的声音。
    As I had become blind by then, I could not tell what the girl looked like, but I knew she wore slippers from the way they slapped against her heels, and I liked the sound of her voice.
  • 今年我们要在王平家开新年晚会,迎你也来!
    We will be having New Year Party at Wang Ping's this year. You are welcome to join us!
  • 希望新年祝福给你带来乐,我的好朋友。
    A New Year greeting to cheer you, my good friend.
  • 他喜欢玩花招骗人。
    He likes slipping tricks over.
  • 愿女儿的祝福带给您乐。
    A New year greeting to cheer you from your daughter.
  • 吉姆不喜在户外睡觉。他如果答应带孩子们去露营,他就是在干错事。
    Jim hates to sleep outdoors. He's slipping his gears if he's promised to take the boys camping.
  • 寄上一份礼物,希望你们会喜
    A present from me is on the way. Hope you'll like it.
  • 我喜欢!(麦当劳)
    I lovin it!
  • 我不喜看动物吃东西,它们看见食物总是涎水肆流。
    I don't like watching animals eat, the always slobber over the food so much.
  • 她喜欢临考前用功。
    She likes slogging going away at her studies just before the examination.
  • 这位老太太见了孩子就喜得不得了。
    The old lady slopped over all children she saw.
  • 你喜哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
    Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
  • 开Party狂的人(喜叁加舞会的人)。
    Party animal.
  • 尽管门真本乡老人平时喜喝一点烈性的日本米酒,不过这个爱好显然并没有影响这位已经114岁高龄老人的健康。根据吉尼斯记录的记载,门真本乡是目前仍在世的世界上最长寿的老人了。
    Slugging back shots of stiff Japanese sake apparently never hurt 114-year-old Kamato Hongo any - she is now the world's oldest living person, according to Guinness World Records.