怀Chinese English Sentence:
| - 当她看到门口石阶上的弃儿时,她马上抱起这个孩子,把他紧紧抱在怀里。
When she found the abandoned child on her doorstep, she lifted it up and enfolded it in her arms. - 当怀特太太发现门阶上的弃婴时,她将他拾起来,紧紧抱在怀里。
When Mrs White found the abandoned baby on her doorstep, she lifted it up and enfolded it in her arms. - 我怀疑此事的真实程度。
I doubt the truth of it. - 我怀疑它的真实性。
I doubtthe truth of it. - 我怀疑他是否做这项工作的最好人选。
I have (my) doubts about whether he is the best man for the job. - 你不能怀疑你的存在。
You can not doubt your own existence. - 引起怀疑的事
A matter of doubt. - 我对他的诚实抱有怀疑。
I doubt his honesty. - 完全相信就不允许有怀疑。
Perfect faith excludes doubt. - 我们怀疑他所申述的事。
We doubt his facts. - 机会或不确定;怀疑
Chance or uncertainty; doubt. - 你怀疑我正直的品德吗?
Do you doubt my integrity? - 你怀疑我的话吗?
Do you doubt my word? - 一丝怀疑都没有
Not a particle of doubt. - 你不能怀疑你的存在。
You cannot doubt your existence. - 迷惑不解迷惑或怀疑的感觉
A feeling of puzzlement or doubt. - 怀疑是知识之钥。
Doubt is the key of knowledge. - 因为长时间的干旱,农民们对于好收成的前景是怀疑的。
Because of a long drought, the farmers are doubtful about the prospect of a good yield. - 我怀疑答应这项要求是否合适。
I am doubtful about the propriety of granting such a request. - 他的这一决定是否合乎道德规范值得怀疑.
The ethics of his decision are doubtful. - 怀疑那些数据
be [feel] doubtful of [about] the data - 他会不会来值得怀疑。
It is doubtful that he will come. - 他是否能来值得怀疑。
Whether he will come is doubtful. - 我对这事的忠诚颇有怀疑。
I'm rather doubtful about his integrity. - 产生忧虑、担心或怀疑
To be suspicious, apprehensive, or doubtful. - 怀疑的提防的,怀疑的或可疑的
To be wary, suspicious, or doubtful. - 我怀疑那是否真实。
I am doubtful whether it is true. - 我怀疑你的提议是否有价值。
I am doubtful about the value of your proposal. - 这个方法是否更科学值得怀疑。
It is doubtful whether this method be more scientific. - 这个方法是否更科学值得怀疑。
It is doubtful whether this method is more scientific. - 你方所称他们会欣然同意,这一点值得怀疑。
Your comment they party will readily agree rather doubtful. - 他们怀疑那条绳索能支撑住;她会不会被承认是充满疑问的;怀疑是否同意走。
they were doubtful that the cord would hold; it was doubtful whether she would be admitted; dubious about agreeing to go.
|
|
|