Chinese English Sentence:
  • 已经陪伴我们太久了。如今,在使用这个字体时,人们常会顺理成章地联想到这个场景:一中年男子抛弃了他的妻子,换了位更年轻,更性感的模特作伴。因此,Arial作为一种字体,与衣着邋遢的、心灰意冷的弃妇有异曲同工之妙。
    Arial
  • 如果你在使用这个字体,那一不做二不休,干脆字体颜色选成绿色,然后在你的e-mail下方签中写“Savethetrees!Pleasedon'tprintthise-mailunlessyoureallyneedto..”(爱护树木,人人有责!除非确实需要,否则请勿打印此邮件。),这样一来,好像你的每封邮件都具有打印价值了一样。
    If you're using it, why not go whole hog and flip the colour to green and write "Save the trees! Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to." in your email signature like any of your emails are worth printing off.
  • 拿校内网(现改为"人人网")上流行的组件“开心农场”为例,该游戏是由一群80后青年研发。包括首席运营官(COO)徐成就是其中一员。
    For example, the popular Renren.com game "Happy Farm" was developed by a group of post-80s youngsters, including COO (chief operating officer) Xu Cheng.
  • 如果想兑支票,请在底线上签
    Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
  • 我要是知道她的字就好了。
    If only I knew her name.
  • 您能把您的护照给我,并把您的字写在这张纸上吗?
    Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?
  • 给你护照和姓,我叫田中。
    There you are. My name is Tanaka.
  • 请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓和地址,好吗?
    Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
  • 给我一张你的片好吗,琼?
    Can I have one of your business cards please, Joan?
  • 你给了,不过最近有人偷了我的片夹。
    You did, but someone stole my card organizer recently.
  • 没有,我很幸运。我总是把我收到的片做一个备份。
    No, I was lucky. I always make a copy of the name cards that I receive.
  • 好主意。去年我丢了一些片,所以现在我没法给我的一些客户打电话。
    That is a good idea. I lost some name cards last year and now I can't call some of my clients.
  • 那你会给我一张新片吗?
    So will you give me a new name card?
  • 请填张存款单,写明数额、姓,地址和工作单位。
    Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money, your name, address and professional unit.
  • 请写上您的姓、证件号码和联系方式。
    Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.
  • 您的签名有误。
    Signatures differ.
  • 请签名。
    please sign your name.
  • 我有半个小时的空闲时间,所以我想我要整理我的片。
    I have a spare half-an-hour, so I thought I would organize my business cards.
  • 我从来都搞不太懂片是干什么用的。
    I have never really understood what the point of name cards is.
  • 片的历史很长,而且用途很多很多。
    Business cards have a long history and many, many uses.
  • 如果你像我这样做营销工作,你就会发现片是必不可少的东西。
    If you worked in sales and marketing like me, you would find that names cards are indispensable.
  • 多次电话、传真往返之后,非常高兴终于见到您,Mitchell先生(先递出片),请收下我的片。
    It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Mitchell after so many phone calls and faxes. (offers his business card first) I'd like you to have my business card.
  • 哇,我的牌已经放在桌上了。每件东西都很整齐。
    Gee, my nameplate's already on the desk. Everything is so neat.
  • 未知数(物、等等)
    X an unknown number, thing, name, etc.
  • 很高兴认识你,久仰大
    Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.
  • 你的名字怎么读?
    How do I pronounce your name?
  • 也许你已听说过我们产品的称,你想知道更多一点吗?
    Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
  • 那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上了。
    So I will receive and sign it overnight.
  • 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的字和地址。
    We've come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor's Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.
  • 承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的称和地址。
    By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
  • 美国人力资源协会最近对近500人力资源经理做了一项新调查,发现应聘者在面试过程中有很多地方容易把事情搞砸,其中一些可能会让你大吃一惊。
    According to a new survey of nearly 500 human-resources professionals released by the U.S. Department of Labor, there are plenty of ways to derail a job interview and some of them may surprise you.
  • “当时我就做出了决定,”玛丽说。那应聘者没有得到职位
    "My mind was made up at that point, " she says. The candidate was not hired.