Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我和他很合得来。
    I get along well with him.
  • 我和他很合得来。
    I get on well with him.
  • 我很尊敬他。
    I respect him.
  • 我很尊敬他。
    I highly respect him.
  • 我很尊敬他。
    I look up to him.
  • 我不知道在想什么。
    I don't know what he's really thinking.
  • 我不知道在想什么。
    I'm not sure what he is thinking about.
  • 我不知道在想什么。
    I don't really know what is on his mind.
  • 们又去帮上司的忙了。
    They're helping our boss again.
  • 他对我很不客气的。
    He's very hard on me..
  • 不,他对我很严厉。
    No, he's very hard on me.
  • 对我一点儿都不友好。
    He treats me unkindly.
  • 他对我很刻薄。
    He's mean to me.
  • 总把我当作眼中钉。
    He always treats me like an enemy.
  • 总把我当作眼中钉。
    He acts like I'm an enemy.
  • 总把我当作眼中钉。
    He treats me as if I'm his enemy.
  • 这样对你说话也太无礼了。
    He was rude to say that.
  • 他对我很蛮横。
    He treated me badly.
  • 他对我很蛮横。
    I was badly treated by him.
  • 他对我很蛮横。
    I received bad treatment from him.
  • 他对我很粗暴。
    He treated me unkindly.
  • 我欠他的情。
    I'm obligated to him.
  • 我欠他的情。
    I'm under obligation to him.
  • 我欠他的情。
    I owe him.
  • 我欠他的情。
    I have an obligation to him.
  • 我非常感激他。
    I'm deeply indebted to him.
  • 我非常感谢为我所做的一切。
    I owe him a lot for everything he has done for me.
  • 他的理解力很强。
    He's quick on the uptake.
  • 他的理解力很强。
    He's a fast learner.
  • 他的理解力很强。
    He has a quick mind.
  • 他的理解力很强。
    He catches on quickly.
  • 他不会让你失望的。
    He'll never let you down.