Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你不应诱使她离开她丈夫。
    You had no business wooing her away from her husband.
  • 你应再往火里添些木料。
    You should put some more wood in the fire.
  • 图林根德国中部一历史地区,位于哈茨山脉南部,从一条由生有树木的低矮山脉组成的山岭图林根林山中穿过。地区在公元6世纪落入法兰克人手中并于11世纪成为神圣罗马帝国的一个公国
    A historical region of central Germany south of the Harz Mountains and crossed by the Thuringian Forest, a range of low, wooded mountains. The region fell to the Franks in the6th century a.d. and became a principality of the Holy Roman Empire in the11th century.
  • 那些大梁换了,看样子里面生了蛀虫了。
    Those beams will need to be replaced; it looks as though woodworm has set in.
  • 那些大梁换了,看样子里面生了蛀虫了.
    Those beams will need to is replaced; it looks as though woodworm has set in.
  • 你理解合同的措词吗?
    Do you understand the wording of the contract?
  • 马丁夫人虽然很慈祥,却强调应努力工作,她让我们不停地干活。
    Although kind, she believed in hard work and she kept us working.
  • 他整年努力学习,通过这些考试应是轻而易举的事。
    He has worked hard all year, and should be able to make light work of passing the examinations.
  • 你整年努力学习,要通过这些考试应是轻而易举的。
    You have worked hard all year, and should be able to make light work of passing the examinations.
  • 他设法使我们相信了计划的可行性,现在我们去劝说老板了。
    He managed to persuade us of the workability of the scheme; now we had to persuade the boss.
  • 《中国工人》应成为教育工人、训练工人干部的学校,读《中国工人》的人就是这个学校的学生。
    The Chinese Worker should become a school for educating the workers and for training cadres from their midst, and the readers will be its students.
  • 负责区的代理商;负责接听捐款电话
    The agent who works that area; working the phones for donations.
  • 在经理改变以系统把事情弄糟前,工序进行的极其顺利。
    The process was working perfectly until the manager changed the system and gummed up the works.
  • 因此,我们应提倡组织车间委员会。
    Therefore , we must advocate the forming of workshop committees.
  • 电视转播始于1953年。现在,仪式吸引了全球的观众。
    Television broadcasts began in l953 and today attract a worldwide audience.
  • 你应仔细检查一下你所支持的事业是否有价值
    You need to give a close scrutiny to the worthiness of the cause you are supporting
  • 你应仔细检查一下你所支持的事业是否有价值.
    You need to give a close scrutiny to the worthiness of the cause you be support.
  • 你应仔细检查一下你所支持的事业是否有价值。
    You need to give a close scrutiny to the worthiness of the cause you is support.
  • 在他们看来,议案毫无价值。
    In their esteem, the bill was worthless.
  • 他配成为球队的队员。
    He is worthy to have a place in the team.
  • 我若能再年青些多好啊!
    Would that I were young again.
  • 你应先把伤口洗涤一下的。
    You should have washed the wounds first.
  • 那位作家以事件为中心编写故事。
    The writer has woven a story about the event.
  • 瓦霍维娅公司前董事长托马斯·r·威廉斯发现,许多在银行界工作的年轻人不知道什么时候停止研究方案,什么时候着手结束工作。
    Thomas R.Williams,former chairman of Wachovia Corporation,discovered that many young people in banking don't know when to stop researching a project and start wrapping it up.
  • 我们必须尽全力解决问题pp。
    We must wrestle with the problem.
  • 那个男孩不同这样一位有经验的对手摔跤。
    The boy shouldn't wrestle with such an experienced opponent.
  • 要是被取消比赛资格有多丢人?
    What a shame if a wrestler is disqualified?
  • 又是那只该死的猫!
    It's that wretched cat again!
  • “这种药应有效,能很快治好你的病,”赖特医生说。
    "This medicine should do the trick and soon cure you," Dr Wright said.
  • 你不应把报上说的话奉若神明。
    You shouldn't treat the newspapers as if they were Holy Writ.
  • 要写一封情书,我们应不知道打算说些什么就开头,不知道写了些什么之后就搁笔。
    To write a love letter we must begin without knowing what we intend to say, and end without knowing what we have written.
  • 作家曾经创造了不少新词。
    The writer coined many new words.