Chinese English Sentence:
  • 请寄给我们季用的衬料新品种样品,库存或现生产中的布料均可。
    You might also send me patterns of any new linings in stock or on the looms, for the spring.
  • 是的。从去年季开始的。
    Yes, we began last spring.
  • “不要以此惹怒同事。”奥利福警告,“人们的奖赏应奠基於实力。”炫燿你如何进入长藤名校或是目前职位将会使你的能力受到质疑
    "Don't rub your privilege in other people's faces, " Oliver warns. "People should be rewarded on the basis of merit." Bragging about how you got into an Ivy League school or even in your current position will put doubt about your qualifications.
  • 春天是一个好季节。
    Spring is a pretty season,
  • 一年之計在於,一日之計在於晨
    Plan your year in spring and your day at dawn.
  • 满面春风
    looking happy and cheerful.
  • 不经一番风霜苦,哪有寒梅吐
    No bitterness today, no sweetness tomorrow.
  • 感觉好象春天到了。
    It feels like spring.
  • 为什么每次我有重要约会时,脸上都会冒出一个很大的青痘呢?
    Why is it that every time I have a hot date, I break out with a big zit on my face?
  • 谁言寸草心报得三
    Such kindness of warm sun, can't be repaid by grass.