该Chinese English Sentence:
| - 我该找浴室好好梳理一番;也许洗个澡,刮刮脸。
I ought to have found a washroom and tidied myself up, perhaps even had a shower and a shampoo. - 警察监视该罪犯的家。
The police kept watch on the criminal's house. - 一个ap对可以最多可容纳20个rcs平台可靠的群集计算(rcc)rcc是一种具有高可用性的基础架构软件,该软件与监视器/维护模块一同运行,监视和控制运行在ap上的应用程序的可靠性。
An AP pair can host up to 20 RCSsPlatformReliable Cluster Computing (RCC)RCC is the high-availability infrastructure software that works with the WatchDog/Maintenance Module to monitor and control the reliability of the applications that are running on the APs. - 警卫在黑夜里也应该警醒。
The guard should be watchful during the night. - 该《通讯》探索了包括各国间条约和协定在内与国际水道有关的法律、经济和政治问题。
The Newsletter explores the legal, economic and political issues related to international watercourses,including treaties and agreements among countries. - 那些移植的植物应该细心洒水直到重新扎根。
The transplants should be watered carefully until they get a new roothold. - 该项调查还显示,一般从事园艺的人在种植季节平均每周花3到4小时在花园里挖土、修化种植及浇水。
The new study says that during the growing season: an average gardener spends 3 or 4 hours a week working in the garden digging, cutting, planting and watering. - 该公司将推出防止墙壁渗水的新技术。
The company will come up with a new technique for waterproof wall. - 该公司托马斯·沃森研究中心的物理学家造出全世界第一个以纳米管(一个长长的碳分子)为原料的逻辑电路。
Watson Research Center,built the world's first logic circuit out of a single long carbon molecule called a nanotube. - 在两政党中该选哪一个,许多投票人仍然拿不定主意。
Many voters are still wavering between the two parties. - 遇到这些勇敢的女旅客的人们都应该帮助她们,并且跟大家说他们曾经遇到过这些女人,因为在宣传这件事情的时候,也就是指出了道路。
Any who encounter these brave wayfarers are duty bound to comfort them and to say to all the world that they have encountered them, for by proclaiming the news they show the way. - 该词可含贬义,指虚弱或不健康。
It may be negative, suggesting weakness or lack of health. - 使我们国家放弃使用矿物燃料,应该被视为我们能够制订的最爱国的政策。
Weaning our nation from fossil fuels should be understood as the most patriotic policy to which we can commit ourselves. - 她应该穿什么衣服呢?
What dress should she wear? - 因天气恶劣,该机场在白天关闭了数小时。
The airport was weathered in for several hours during the day. - 气象预报员说将会有几天的睛朗天气,现在天空睛朗无云,我们应该是可以去野餐的。
The weatherman says it's set fair for several days, and there isn't a cloud in the sky, so we should be able to go for a picnic. - 他专心於该工作。
He is wedded to the work. - 我们不应该因为意见有分歧而使他我们两人的关系受到损害。
We shouldn't allow differences of opinion to drive a wedge between us two. - 该周以经济问题作为号召。
The weekly makes a feature of economic problems. - 我这几天心烦意乱,不知道应该不应告诉她。
It's been weighing on my mind for days whether to tell her or not. - 你应该估量一下形势。
You should weigh up the situation. - 为达到投资目标,盈富基金持有由恒生指数成分股组成的股票组合,比重亦与该等股份在恒生指数的比重相近。
To achieve this objective, TraHK holds a portfolio of stocks reflecting the composition and weighting from time to time of all of the shares in the HSI. - 碳精棒两根棒的任一根,电流流经该棒形成电弧,如在闪电或焊接时
Either of two rods through which current flows to form an arc, as in lighting or welding. - 我们该做那项实验了。
We might well make the experiment. - 好了,该让你走了。
Well, I'd better let you go. - 好啦,我想我该离开了。
Well, I guess I'd better hit the road. - 好啦,我想我该离开了。
Well, I guess I 'd better hit the road. - 好了,好了!像你这个年纪的人应该聪明些了!
Well, really! You ought to know better at your age! - 我们该走了。
It's time we were wending our way, ie We must go. - 小孩尿床不应该被当作家庭笑话来取乐。
A child’s bed-wetting should not be made a family joke. - 所提港口不熟,请电告该港口的设备及码头水深。
Named port unfamiliar advice what facilities there including wharf side draught. - 我们都知道那位可怜的人儿本来应该怎样说。
We all know what the poor man should have said.
|
|
|