Chinese English Sentence:
  • 对不起,我另有安排。
    Sorry, I have plans.
  • 对不起,我另有安排。
    I'm sorry, but I have other plans.
  • 太有意思了,是不是?
    That was interesting, wasn't it?
  • 这电影真没劲。
    That was boring, wasn't it?
  • 这电影真没劲。
    That was dull, wasn't it?
  • 我们这个位子真棒。
    We have great seats, don't we?
  • 你唱得真好!
    You're a good singer!
  • 你唱得真好!
    You sing very well!
  • 我真不想起。
    I don't wanna get up.
  • 我真不想起。
    I don't want to.
  • 今天真累呀!
    It's been a long day.
  • 这把刀真快呀!
    This knife cuts well, doesn't it?
  • 真挺快的。
    It sure does.
  • 我真想睡个午觉。
    I want to take a nap.
  • 这间屋子通风真差。
    It's stuffy in this room.
  • 这里真闷。
    The air is thick.
  • 你真伟大。
    Good for you.
  • 你真不应该那样做!
    You shouldn't have done that!
  • 真是白痴一个!
    What a stupid idiot!
  • 后悔这辈子遇到你!
    I wish I had never met you.
  • 你真丢人!
    You're a disgrace.
  • 你真是一个废物!
    You're just a good for nothing bum!
  • 你真不可救药。
    You're impossible.
  • 你真是一个小丑!
    You're a joke!
  • 这世界真小。
    It's a small world.
  • 你买得真便宜。
    You got a good deal.
  • 实践是检验理的唯一标准
    Practice is the sole criterion for testing truth.