Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我代表我的同学们,接受的建议。
    On behalf of my classmate, I accept your suggest.
  • “您是怎么搞的!”
    'What a way to behave!'
  • 可以从中发现每组音符从群钟齐鸣中悄然逃离,独自起伏回荡;
    you behold the windings of each group of notes which escapes from the belfries.
  • 不时还可看见圣日耳尔——德——普瑞教堂三重钟声飞扬,各种形状的乐声阵阵掠过。
    At intervals you behold the passage of sounds of all forms which come from the triple peal of Saint-Germaine des Près.
  • 然后,突然间,看见——因为似乎耳朵有时也有视觉——每一钟楼同时升起声音之柱、和声之烟。
    Then, all at once, behold!--for it seems at times, as though the ear also possessed a sight of its own,--behold, rising from each bell tower, something like a column of sound, a cloud of harmony.
  • 您买什么?
    Are you being helped?
  • 在我看来,的信条是相当不切实际的。
    In my opinion, your beliefs're quite unreasonable.
  • 服务员会帮拿行李的。
    The bellboy will help you with your baggage.
  • 这位旅馆服务员会引的房间。
    The bellboy will take you to your room.
  • 可以找搬运工帮我把行李送到房间里吗?
    Would you call the bellboy to carry my suitcase to my room, please?
  • 下车前请检查一下的行李物品。
    Before you leave please check to be sure you have all your belongings.
  • 除了随身带进机舱里数量适度的个人所有物品以外。
    Except for a reasonable amount of personal belongings that you carry in the cabin.
  • 定神去看,就会在穹苍的极尽处看到亲爱的死者的生命之光。”
    Gaze steadily. You will perceive the living light of your well-beloved dead in the depths of heaven."
  • 现在可以解开安全带了。
    Now you can unfasten your seat belt.
  • 本·富兰克林说:"热爱生活吗?
    Ben Franklin said, " Dost thou love life?
  • 告诉本我已经来这里了,好吗?
    Would you please tell Ben that I've come here?
  • “啊,当然——我现在看出来啦:才是这慈善的天仙的有福气的占有者哩。”我转过头来对我旁边那个人说。
    `Ah, certainly--I see now: you are the favoured possessor of the beneficent fairy,' I remarked, turning to my neighbour.
  • 我给您安排辆奔驰。
    I'll arrange a Benz for you.
  • 在这居丧的时刻我向表示真诚的慰问。
    You have my deep sympathy at this time of bereavement.
  • 在这居丧的时刻我向表示真诚的慰问。
    You have my sincere condolences at this time of bereavement.
  • 将在10点30分离开柏林,12点50分抵达慕尼黑。
    You 'll leave Berlin at 10:30 and arrive in Munich at 12:50.
  • 您的卧铺是哪个?
    Which is your berth?
  • 上铺上您的。
    The upper berth is for you.
  • 列车员:是在软卧还是在硬卧车厢呢?
    Are you in a soft berth car or a hard berth car?
  • 外宾:能给我一张硬卧票吗?
    Can you get me a hard berth ticket?
  • 要软座,硬卧还是软卧?
    Would you like a soft seat, a hard-berth or a soft-berth?
  • 我恳求您帮忙。
    I beseech your favor.
  • 我有一事求您帮忙。
    I beseech a favor of you.
  • 您旁边就是菜单。
    There's a menu right beside you.
  • 除了流行式早餐,还需要别的什么吗?
    Would you like something else besides the full breakfast?
  • 您要点什么饮料?
    What beverage do you want?
  • 我可以替系上围兜吗?
    May I tie on your bib?