Chinese English Sentence:
  • 否则,社会主义么能战胜资本主义?
    Otherwise, how will socialism be able to triumph over capitalism?
  • 您的汽化器怎么样?
    How about your carburettor?
  • 他就是一个别人么想他毫不在乎的那种人。
    He is a sort of person who doesn't care two hoots what other people think.
  • 要注意样起动个人计算机。
    Be careful how you start the personal computer.
  • 啊,你么这样粗心?
    Oh, how could you be so careless?
  • 一个自吹是思想解放的人么能在他女儿寻找婚姻伴侣时,却显出一副维多利亚式的严父模样呢?
    But how about a man who preaches liberation and yet when his daughters are seeking marriage partners, can show himself the very caricature of the heavy Victorian father?
  • 胭脂香鹅是么样一道菜?
    What's the carmine goose like?
  • 北京烤鸭和胭脂香鹅么样?
    What about roast Beijing duck and carmine goose?
  • 么把行李车推出来?
    How can I get this cart out?
  • 普里奥太太……觉得奇怪,她女儿么和一个“平民出身的人”相处得这样自在……,她觉得她和他的社会地位之间有一道巨大的鸿沟。
    Mrs Pryor… wondered how her daughter could be so much at ease with a "man of the people"… She felt as if a great gulf lay between her caste and his.
  • 几个月来,我翻遍种种商品目录,去过数家特色商店、百货店,询问过饰品商店,甚至在因特网上搜寻过,但到头来只是觉得小饰物,小玩艺或贺卡么能抵得上一位母亲充满感激的心和一位老师充满爱意的奉献呢?
    For months,I have combed catalogs,browsed specialty shops and department stores,inquired of novelty shops,and even searched the Internet only to realize that no bauble6 or trinket or card could measure up to the feelings of a mother's grateful heart and a teacher's loving dedication.
  • 么办?我想买本目录,但是八百元太贵了。
    What'll do? I want a catalogue, but $800 is too expensive.
  • 么才能赶得上呢?
    How can I catch up?
  • 他们么可以因为我块头大,就要我当捕手?
    How can they make me catcher just because I am big?
  • 相反,我们还是得遵循早已为时间所考验过的道德规范,有时候人们把这一规范叫做金科玉律。这条金科玉律被伊马努埃尔·康德这位千年一见的最细心的道德家描述成绝对信条:你想别人样待你,你就样待别人;
    Instead,we'll reach again for a time tested moral notion,one sometimes called the Golden Rule and which Immanuel Kant,the millennium's most meticulous moralist,gussied up into a categorical imperative: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you;
  • 伯恩:不过你么对这些次品分类呢?
    But how would you categorize the defects?
  • 爆炸是怎样引起的?
    What caused the explosion?
  • "但是---我样才能不再存在呢?
    "But --how can I cease to exist?
  • 天花板要是塌下来么办?
    What if the ceiling caves in?
  • 当你意识到你成为游戏界的名人的时候你感觉是么样的?
    How did it feel when you realized that you were becoming something of a gaming celebrity?
  • 可是我么也不相信你做事情会那么当机立断。
    but I am by no means convinced that you would be gone with such celerity.
  • 我们必须继续围绕在新的历史条件下建设一个什么样的党和样建设党这个基本问题,进一步解决提高党的执政能力和领导水平、提高拒腐防变和抵御风险能力这两大历史性课题,全面推进党的建设的新的伟大工程。
    We must continue to forge ahead with the new great project of Party building centering round the basic issue of what kind of Party to build and how under the new historical conditions so as to further revolve the two major historic subjects of enhancing the abilities of administration and art of leadership and resisting corruption, guarding against degeneration and warding off risks.
  • 随着信息技术的发展,指挥与控制好像将要向集中和分散两个方面发展,在实践中样使指挥控制的集中与分散有效地结合起来?
    Along with the development of information technology, it is likely that command and control will become both centralized and decentralized. How can centralized and decentralized command and control be effectively combined in practice?
  • 如果你不相信的话,可以听听刚从高中毕业的勒妮·怀特珀森是么说的。她说:“他们或许感到厌烦或厌倦,但是他们并没有成熟。”怀特珀森是今年从芝加哥的摩根帕克高中毕业的。
    If you're not convinced, just listen to a certified expert, Renee Wtherspoon, who graduated this year from Morgan Park High School in Chicago: "They may be tired or bored, but they are not mature.
  • 来点加利弗利亚葡萄酒样?
    How about a California Chablis?
  • 狗拴著链子,是麽挣脱开的呢
    The dog was chained, so how did it get free
  • 这观念就是人类要样离开这个显然陷入腐败,混乱,和灭亡中的世界,而到另外一个世界去生活。
    The notion was how to get away from this world alive, a world which was apparently sinking into corruption and chaos and doomed.
  • 如果我们认识了以上这些矛盾,就知道中国是处在样一种皇皇不可终日的局面之下,处在样一种混乱状态之下。
    Once we understand all these contradictions, we shall see in what a desperate situation, in what a chaotic state, China finds herself.
  • 不管别人麽说, 我仍认为他这个人很好.
    Despite what others say, I think he's a very nice chap.
  • 我们在查理饭店吃便餐么样?
    Why do not we have lunch at charley's?
  • 我们样才能驱散她心中的恐惧?
    How can we chase these fears from her mind?
  • 学生两:到底是么个“追”法?
    Student C: How on earth do they chase the pig?