Chinese English Sentence:
  • "罗伯特这大了,已经能照顾自己了。"
    Robert's old enough to look after himself.
  • 罗伯特先生什时候离开?
    When would Mr. Robert like to leave?
  • 罗伯特旁敲侧击是什意思?
    What did Robert mean by beating around the bush?
  • 不管其他人发生什情况,罗宾·史密斯将会保持优势。
    No matter what happens to everyone else, Robin Smith will keep on top.
  • 罗宾:很好!对了,你怎知道来闰美尔瓦公司呢?
    Robin: Good! Incidentally. how did you know to come to the Milward Agency?
  • 罗 宾:很好!对了,你怎知道来闰美尔瓦公司呢?
    Robin: Good! Incidentally. Why did you know how to come to the Milward Agency?
  • 人们问罗宾森让别人带队或让别人当明星是什滋味。
    People ask Robinson how hard it is to let someone else lead or star.
  • 机器人是什么?
    What is a robot?
  • 你什时候建造了你的第一个机器人?
    When did you build your first robot?
  • 计算机,嗯,叫什来着,叫机器人?
    Computer, um, what 's it called, robot?
  • 你知道这种机器人是什时候问世的吗?
    Do you know when this kind of robot came into existence?
  • 两相比较,诱导抗性提供的保护不那绝对,但是却有更稳健的生命力。
    Inducible resistance, by contrast, gives less absolute protection but should be much more robust.
  • 我想要弄明白:为什所有的人工系统似乎都不能和真正的动物一样具有活力和适应性。
    I was trying to figure out why all artificial systems didn't seem as robust and adaptable as real animals.
  • 罗杰是一个自以为有学问的人,他认为他什都知道。
    Roger is an egg- head. He thinks that he knows everything.
  • 如果允许罗杰休假一天,为什不允许我休假呢?应该一视同仁嘛。
    If Roger is allowed the day off, why shouldn't I be? What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
  • 叫做先锋队的作用?
    What is a vanguard role?
  • “通常来说,我知道他在什地方,但我却不总能说出他从哪里来”(罗伯特·m·亚当斯)
    "Generally, I knew where he was at, but couldn't always tell where he was coming from?Robert M. Adams).
  • 他们今天干了不少活吧?-没有,他们一整天什也没干。
    Have they done a lot of work today? – No, they've done sweet Fanny Adams all day.
  • 我帮他把所有的家具和公文柜搬上两段楼梯,运进另一个楼面。至于我对他的帮助,他给了我什呢?什也没有!
    I helped him move all the furniture and filing cabinets up two flights of stairs to the next floor, and what did he give me for helping him? Sweet Fanny Adams!
  • 是什促使罗马帝国衰落的?
    What caused the Roman Empire to decay?
  • 我想他同朱莉亚有那一点风流韵事。
    I think he is having a little romance with Julia.
  • 你可以感受到一个真正的男人是可以多浪漫,多美丽。
    You'll learn how romantic and beautiful a real man can be.
  • 我想用一种浪漫的方式离别:比如去吃顿午餐,然后靠在饭桌旁,诉说我们会多思念对方。
    I want the romanticized version, where we go to lunch and lean across the table and say how much we will miss each other.
  • 你知道莎士比亚笔下的朱丽叶在有名的"凉台"那场戏中对罗密欧说什吗?
    You know what Shakespeare's Juliet said to Romeo in their famous Belcony Scene, don't you?
  • 屋顶是什时候坍塌的?
    When did the roof cave in?
  • 两三座水塔,两三个钉广告牌的铜架,一两座尖塔,一望相连的沥青的屋顶材料和砖头,形成一些四方形的、矗立的、垂直的轮廓,完全没有什组织或次序,点缀着一些泥土,退色的烟突,以及几条晒着衣服的绳索和交叉着的无线电天线。
    Two or three water towers, the backs of two or three steel frames for billboards, perhaps a spire or two, and a stretch of asphalt roofing material and bricks going up in square, sharp, vertical outlines without any form or order, sprinkled with some dirty, discolored chimneys and a few washlines and crisscross lines of radio aerials.
  • 比分那接近,而且中国队的许多球员都是新手。
    The score has been so close, and many of our team are rookies.
  • 我真不明白,什原因使你这匆匆忙忙地放弃了这样一个很有前途的职位。
    I really fail to understand what actuated you to give up such a promising post so hastily.
  • 哦,实际上没什么。
    Oh, nothing to it, actually.
  • 哦,实际上没什特别的。
    Oh, it's nothing special actually.
  • 你和你的室友相处得怎样?
    How are you making out with your roommate?
  • 实际上,我觉得蛇没什意思。
    Mm, actually I don't find snakes very interesting, actually.