Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你还真来劲!
    You're pushing your luck.
  • 没错。真无聊。
    I agree. It's for the birds.
  • 你认真点儿。
    Get real.
  • 就是,我受不了他。
    Yeah, I can't stand it.
  • 哦,真烦。
    Oh, man!
  • 哦,烦!你总是什么都不让我做。
    Oh, man! You never let me do anything.
  • 你真多嘴多舌。
    You talk too much.
  • 可那是真的呀。
    But it's true.
  • 那是真的吗?
    Is that the truth?
  • 何必当真了呢。
    Don't get so uptight.
  • 何必当真了呢。
    Don't get so worked up.
  • 今天的运气真好。
    I lucked out today.
  • 今天的运气真好。
    I was lucky today.
  • 今天的运气真好。
    Today's my lucky day.
  • 今天的运气真好。
    I feel lucky today.
  • 今天的运气真好。
    I'm in luck today.
  • 没有,我今天的运气可好。
    No, he didn't. I lucked out today.
  • 你真走运。
    It's your lucky day.
  • 你真走运。
    You got lucky.
  • 真有好运气。
    That's fortunate.
  • 真幸运呀!
    Talk about luck.
  • 真幸运呀!
    This must be my lucky day!
  • 真幸运呀!
    Things are really going my way!
  • 真幸运呀!
    What a lucky day!
  • 他可真走运!
    Talk about luck!
  • 我告诉你真相。
    I'll tell you the truth.
  • 的吗?难道她不知道?
    Really? Didn't she know about it?
  • 不好意思,打扰您了,我可以问个问题吗?
    I hate to bother you, but can I ask you a question?
  • 我真的不要。
    I really don't want it.
  • 抱歉,我不能帮助你。
    I'm sorry I can't help you.
  • 抱歉,我不能帮助你。
    I'm sorry I can't assist you.
  • 抱歉,我不能帮助你。
    I'm sorry I can't be any help.