Chinese English Sentence:
  • 产品远销国、美国、日本、意大利和东南亚,深受消费者欢迎和好评
    Our products are sold in Britain, America, Japan, Italy and South East Asia and well appreciated by their purchasers.
  • 为什么呢?各国央行上周听起来还很强硬。国央行(BankofEngland)降低了利率,但发出了通胀警告。按兵不动的欧洲央行(EuropeanCentralBank)听起来更像要加息,而不是降息。
    Why? Central banks sounded hawkish last week. The Bank of England cut the bank rate but warned on inflation, and the European Central Bank, which was on hold, sounded closer to raising rates than cutting them.
  • 我们将要用中文和语分别签署两份原件。
    We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
  • 你知道吗?我的文不是非常好,我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗?我很抱歉。
    You know what? My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry.
  • 如果你不介意的话,能否请你再打一次,然后在录音机上留言?我的文不是很好。
    If you don't mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.
  • 这次晋升是对您明领导的高度肯定。
    This advancement is a well-deserved recognition of your competent leadership.
  • 语查号服务,请拨106。
    For English directory assistance, please dial 106.
  • 现在大多数的工人和公职人员从上午9:00工作到下午5:00点,一些人甚至从上午8:00或8:30工作到下午5:00,但是根据由国睡眠(调查)委员会所做的全球外戚农工商调查,地中海国家的午间小憩一直(被认为)是个好主意.国睡眠(调查)委员会要求老板们结束朝九晚五的工作方式,而选择灵活的时间.他们相信真正能够提高工人生产积极性的是一个很好的午间小睡而不是那些奖金和鼓励.
    Now most of the workers and public servants work from 9 am to 5 pm. Some of them even work from 8 am or 8:30 am to 5 pm. However, according to the global Internet survey done by the UK Sleep Council, the Mediterranean siesta was the right idea all along. The UK Sleep Council called on the country's bosses to end nine-to-five working in favor of more flexible hours. They believe what would really pump up the pulse of worker productivity is a nice afternoon nap, rather than those bonuses and incentives.
  • 我已经安排了一位口译员,不过我听说这些外宾都会讲语。
    I've arranged for an interpreter to be present. But it is said these foreigners could speak English.
  • 每英寸针数
    s.p.i.
  • 你方价格比、法、德的都高。
    Your price is much higher than the price from u.k. france and germany.
  • 您昨天说价格定为每公吨60镑c.i.f.布鲁塞尔。
    You said yesterday that the price was $60/mt, c.i.f. brussels.
  • 国工会的领导们认为,基于健康和安全方面的原因,工作场所应该禁穿细高跟鞋。
    Stiletto heels could be banned from the workplace because of health and safety reasons, according to the Trade Union bosses.
  • 国工会联盟在一项提议中表示,高跟鞋是对女性人格的贬低,而且会对身体造成永久性的伤害。该联盟的大部分成员都为男性。
    The Trade Union Congress, predominantly male, has proposed a motion arguing that high heels are demeaning to women while they also contribute to long term injuries.
  • 他们建议女性穿着“高度合理的鞋子”,鞋跟不要超过一寸,从而避免导致脚部和背部疼痛及损伤。这一提议将在下个月的会议上进行辩论。
    They propose instead that women wear "sensible shoes" with an inch heel limit in an attempt to avoid future foot and back pain as well as injuries. The motion is due to be debated at next month's conference.
  • 她说:“我的身高是5尺3寸,我需要借助我的克里斯提·鲁布托高跟鞋的高度才能平视我的男同事,一寸也不能少,如果高跟鞋在议会被禁,那就没人能看得见我了。”
    I'm 5ft 3in and need every inch of my Christian Louboutin heels to look my male colleagues in the eye, " she said. "If high heels were banned in Westminster, no one would be able to find me.
  • “我现在就穿着5寸的高跟鞋在工作,而且毫不费力。高跟鞋很性感,它能让人感觉更自信,还能赋予女人们力量。”
    I'm at work in five-inch heels and perfectly able to do my job. Heels are sexy, they boost your confidence and they are empowering to women.
  • 国的研究人员发现,当人们获得提升时,他们平均会增加10%的精神压力,而且还往往找不出时间去看医生。
    British researchers found that when people get promoted, they suffer on average about 10 percent more mental strain and are less likely to find the time to go to the doctor.
  • 根据国年度调查资料所进行的这项研究,涵盖了大约1000名刚获提升的人。这项研究结果将会在这月底的皇家经济协会的会议上发表。
    The research, using data from an annual survey of Brits, included information about about 1, 000 people who had been promoted. The findings will be presented later this month at a conference of the Royal Economic Society.
  • 他比我懂英语。
    He knows English better than I.
  • 他大概只有五尺高。
    He is only about five feet high.
  • 老师用英文考我们。
    The teacher tested us in English.
  • 我可以用很好的语来表达自己的观点。
    I can express myself in good English.
  • 史密斯先生在一所学校教语。
    Mr. Smith taught English at a school.
  • 他们仅一夜就走了120里路。
    They covered 120 miles in a single night.
  • 学英语象盖房子。
    Learning English is like building a house.
  • 你觉得我们的国文学课的教授怎么样?
    How do you like our English literature Prof.?
  • 我越努力,我的语就会越好。
    The harder I study, the better my English will be.
  • 尽管我很烦语,我还是要学它。
    I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.
  • 语好将有助于增加你们的就业机会。
    A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.
  • 国人被介绍给别人的时候常常和对方握握手。
    On being introduced to somebody, a British person often shakes hands.
  • 英雄识英雄
    Like knows like.