Chinese English Sentence:
  • 变得刚硬或不移动;指的是骨头。
    become rigid or immoveable; of bones.
  • 舌头虽软,使骨断。
    The tongue breaks bones though itself has none.
  • 她不得不花许多时间攻读古典著作以便通过这次测验。
    She had to spend much of her time boning up on the classics to pass the test.
  • 是智利狐鲣的北方种类。
    probably a northern strain of Chile bonito.
  • 美洲太平洋沿岸常见的狐鲣;它深色多油的肉做成好的罐头。
    common bonito of Pacific coast of the Americas; its dark oily flesh cans well.
  • 波恩的科学家已经研制出一种由激光驱动的麦克风,这种麦克风探听到人耳听不到的声音。
    The Bonn scientists have developed laser-driven microphones that pick up sounds inaccessible to the human ear.
  • 上述研究成果是由波恩大学应用物理研究所完成的。它对农民可具有重要意义,因为如果配备合适的窃听装置,他们就够区分健康与染病的蔬菜。
    The findings, released by the Institute for Applied Physics at the University of Bonn, could have important implications for farmers since, with the proper eavesdropping device, one can now distinguish between healthy and sick vegetables.
  • 修好这个罩子?
    Can you straighten out the bonnet?
  • 修好这个罩子?
    Could you straighten out the bonnet?
  • 介于艺术、文物、植物之间的盆景作品,也许只归入裕华园的范围吧?
    Bonsai, which one can place somewhere between art, cultural artefacts and plants, can perhaps be referred only to the Chinese Gardens.
  • 她因未获得奖金而深感不满。
    She's very dissatisfied at not getting a bonus.
  • 奖金不晓得领多少?
    How much of a bonus can I expect?
  • 老板可看上去有点凶,但实际上他不会吓唬人。
    The boss may look a bit fierce, but in fact he wouldn't say "boo" to a goose.
  • 你不把傻头傻脑的笨蛋改造成通情达理的人。
    You cannot improve a dull booby into a man of sense.
  • 我们很高兴接受您的预定。未接受预订
    We're glad to accept your booking.
  • 我们不再接受任何预订了。
    We can't accept any more bookings.
  • 雇用工节省不少经费。
    the play had bookings throughout the summer.
  • 许多桌位已经订出去了,尽管我不向你保证,但请相信我会尽力而为的,戴维斯先生。
    We have already received many bookings and though I cannot guarantee anything, please be assured that we'll try our best, Mr.Davis.
  • 不过已经有许多人预订,我无法保证一切都满足,请相信我们会尽力的,戴维斯先生。
    We have already received many bookings and though I cannot guarantee anything, please be assured that we'll try our best, Mr. Davis.
  • 聘速记员一名,要略懂簿记。说英语及写作英文,优先录取。
    Wanted: Stenographer with some knowledge of bookkeeping. Ability to speak and write English highly desirable.
  • 买一套就看所有的景点。
    You can get all the attractions with just one booklet.
  • 为促使机构遵守条例的规定,公署就《个人信贷资料实务守则》的修订事项发出谘询文件,以及出版名为《电子私隐:建立对电子商业的信任和信心的政策方案》的管理策略指南、关于公署职的小册子和《招聘广告方面的常问问题》资料概览,并且重新制作训练用的录影带。
    To promote compliance with the ordinance by organisations, the PCO issued a consultation paper in relation to the revisions of the Consumer Credit Data Code, and published a management handbook entitled E-Privacy: A Policy Approach to Building Trust and Confidence in E-Business, a booklet about the general functions of the office, and a fact sheet on frequently asked questions about recruitment advertisements. It also produced a new version of its training video.
  • 把这个书架竖立起来吗?
    Can you stand the bookshelf up?
  • 在那个书架上腾出地方再放一些书吗?
    Can you make room on that bookshelf for some more books?
  • 实在饿得不忍受了,才每天跑去春潮书店借钱。
    Pressed by hunger, I would visit Chunchao Bookstore every day to seek a loan of money.
  • 注意布尔值(boolean)的力非常有限。
    Note that boolean is quite limited.
  • 逻辑运算符and(&&)、or(||)以及not(!)生成一个布尔值(true或false)——以自变量的逻辑关系为基础。
    The logical operators AND (&&), OR (||) and NOT (!) produce a boolean value of true or false based on the logical relationship of its arguments.
  • 唯一不会得到编译错误的时候是x和y都为布尔值。在这种情况下,x=y属于合法表达式。而在上述情况下,则可是一个错误。
    (The only time you won’t get a compile-time error is when x and y are boolean, in which case x = y is a legal expression, and in the above case, probably an error.)
  • 在一个工业飞速发展的城市里,土地资源非常宝贵,不任意地用于交通。
    In a city with booming industry, land is precious and cannot be extravagantly used for traffic.
  • 起重机的长臂与我们的手臂功相同。
    The long boom of the crane function like our arms.
  • 在洞穴的这块地方,他们够听到持续的轰响。
    In this part of the cave, they could hear an insistent booming sound.
  • 在美国,一个蓬勃兴起的管理人员市场使得具有所需技的雇员较为容易地表现出他们自己的工作风格。
    In the United States,a booming executive job market makes it easier for employees with the required skills to write their own workstyle.