Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我带你出去用餐, 费多少都无所谓. spare no expense => spare.
    I'm going to take you out to dinner, no expense spared.
  • 这个花了我100多英镑.
    It cost me more than 100.
  • 你的花园真漂亮。
    What a beautiful garden you have!
  • 这些花真香!
    How fragrant the flowers are!
  • 我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝和各种玩具和礼品
    We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
  • 我们需要用特殊的材料包装货物,尽管它们会费我们更多钞票
    We need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may cost us more.
  • 我们的花布
    Our cotton prints are packed in cases lined with draft paper and waterproof paper, each consisting of 30 pieces with 5 colors for on design.
  • 一旦你延迟发货,烟可能对我们毫无用处。
    Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.
  • 希尔发现,完全在办公室办公的人在工作了38小时后开始抱怨工作与家庭出现冲突。然而,那些通过在家办公延长了工作时间、而不是在办公室更长时间的人,在开始感到压力之前可以工作57个小时(把在办公室和在家工作的时间都计算在内)。
    Those who did all their work in the office began to complain of work-family conflict after 38 hours of work. However, those who were able to extend their workday from home by telecommuting, rather than putting in longer hours at the office, could log 57 total hours before starting to feel the strain, counting both hours at the office and at home, Dr. Hill found.
  • 请看一看丽斯园第一期售楼书。
    Please take some brochures describing the Nice Garden Phase I.
  • 请告诉我这些支票要多少钱?
    Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
  • 你每开一张支票将2美圆。
    Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
  • 谨以此花聊表谢忱。
    These flowers are a small token of my gratitude.
  • 但我们市场对你们产品仍然不太了解,我们在推销过程中需要做很多工作,很多钱。
    But your product is still new to our market, and we need to do a lot of work and spend a lot of money on sales promotion.
  • 得起这么多钱吗?
    Can you afford this much (ie as much as this)?
  • 纽约棉交易所有限公司
    New York Cotton Exchange, Inc.
  • 是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要人民币2元。
    Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
  • 坐船到那里要多少钱?
    How much does it cost to go there by ship?
  • 我相信你在制定这个计划上一定了不少精力吧。
    I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
  • 根据你做的调查尽可能的削减清单上的职业。例如,你可能不愿意时间和精力在一个有高等学历要求的职位上,或者你应该分开考虑每个职位的薪金。
    Pare down your list of possible occupations based on what you learned from your research. For example, you may not be willing to put the time and energy into preparing for an occupation for which an advanced degree is required, or you may consider the earnings for a particular occupation inadequate.
  • 我们同时签两个合同,一是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同,另一个是等额的棉购买(进口)合同。
    We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.
  • 每天一点时间独处。我生命的目标是什么?我想成为什么样的人?还有我该怎么样努力才能达到这个目标。
    Spend some time alone everyday. What's the mission of my life? What do I want to be? And how to go about it
  • 从小处着想。不要总是认为应该几个小时去解决一个大而艰巨的任务中。列一份工作清单,然后按照清单来一项项的完成工作。除非有十万火急的事情,否则执行时就不要间断。就拿求职者来说,不是说你今天下午要找很多份工作,而是应该检查以前投递的简历是否有了回复,浏览一些适合的工作网站,写几分求职信,并认真修改你的简历,使之切实可行。
    Think small. You can't always spend several hours working straight through on a single big job. Don't think in those terms. Use a simple to-do list, and take each item to completion without interruption, unless something's literally on fire. An example for the job-seeker: It's not "I'll look for jobs this afternoon, " it's checking email for replies to previous applications, scanning preferred job sites, writing cover letters, and tweaking your resume for each solid lead, etc.
  • 分析你的产出。怎么样才可以更有效的工作?你有多少时间是浪费在世俗的琐事上,而不是用来完成你所热爱的挑战或者你上司所赏识的工作上呢?求职者们,记录下你们在不同招工场所所的时间,并计算下真正达到效果的时间是多少吧。如此一来,你便能重新努力去追求高价值的事情。如果一个就业局两年前就倒闭了,为什么你还在那里徘徊不前呢?
    Analyze your output. How could you have been more efficient? How much of your time goes to trivial, mundane work rather than the challenging stuff you enjoy and that your boss values? Job-seekers, log the time you spend at various job sites, and count how many real leads that effort yields. This way you can reprioritize your efforts for high value results. Why are you still lurking on that job board that dried up two years ago?
  • 应当稍微高估完成既定任务需要费的时间,并且,如果你“提前”完成任务,上司会对你印象深刻。
    Give yourself a bit of extra time to get the job done properly, and if you get things done early, the boss will be impressed.
  • 广告代理公司?费很高吗?
    An advertisement agency. Is it very expensive?
  • 当然了。新厂的建成总共了两年的时间。
    Of course. It has taken two years altogether.
  • 为了防止货物损坏,货物将用细刨之类的东西来填充包装箱。
    In order to prevent damages, the item will be packed in wood wool.
  • 而后,我要点时间探讨其他可采用的方法。
    Next, I'll spend a few minutes looking at other methods available now.
  • 我要花自己的钱吗?
    Do I pay out of my own pocket?
  • 是的。大约要多5000美金来完成第一批订单。
    That's right. It's going to cost about five thousand more to complete the first order.
  • 开证得交押金,因此费较大。
    It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.