Chinese English Sentence:
  • 麦克是无药可救,他日常工作没做完就出去了。
    Mark's a goner. He didn't finish his chores before going out.
  • 那笔生意他大有所获。希望我当初也加入了。
    He made a killing on that deal. I wish I had bought some shares.
  • 我对哈利的很生气。我拼命工作他却坐享其成。
    I really pissed off at Harry. He took the credit for all my work.
  • 当事态严重时,只有正的朋友还会支持你。
    When push comes to shove, only your true friends will still stand by you.
  • 没有人象戴夫那样惹我生气。他知道怎样惹我发火。
    Nobody makes me as mad as Dave does. He really knows how to push my buttons.
  • 你不能丢下我不管。我的需要你的帮助。
    You can't walk out on me. I really need your help.
  • 我今天是运气不佳!
    Everything is going wrong. This is really not my day!
  • 我有时想辞职了事/有时我想一死了之。
    Sometimes, I just want to call it quits.
  • 理查德在浴室倒立。他是有病。
    Richard stands on his head in the shower. He's really out to lunch.
  • 国家探密报这份报纸次。
    The National Enquirer is a real rag.
  • 马西是这一带的讨厌鬼。
    Marcy is nothing but bad news around here.
  • 布莱恩是个小气鬼。他甚至不愿意花钱为他妈妈买生日礼物。
    Brian is a real cheapo. He won't even spend the money to buy his mother a birthday present.
  • 乔治的该留意一下时尚。他仍然穿着喇叭裤。
    George really needs to get with it. He's still wearing bellbottoms.
  • 我认为没有人能够正忘掉初恋。
    I don't think anybody really gets over his first love.
  • 是个糊涂虫!他忘了给咖啡壶插电。
    What a scatterbrain! She forgot to plug in the coffee maker.
  • 哈罗德没用,每个人都可以占他便宜。
    Harold is a real wimp. He lets everybody take advantage of him.
  • 拜托别谈你的问题了。你象张坏了的唱片
    Please stop talking about your problems. You sound like a broken record.
  • 这双鞋真漂亮!
    These shoes are great!
  • 这双鞋真漂亮!
    These shoes are wonderful.
  • 这个真不错。
    This is nice.
  • 这个真不错。
    This is good.
  • 你真是我的好妈妈。
    Thanks for being such a good mom.
  • 你真可爱!
    How sweet!
  • 谢谢,你是太好了。
    Thanks. That's very nice of you.
  • 没有,我是认真的。
    No, I'm not.
  • 那真的很重要!
    That's really something!
  • 是吗?真不像话。
    Good grief!
  • 那条消息让人吃惊。
    We were surprised by the news.
  • 真恬不知耻
    How shameful!
  • 真太不知羞耻了。
    It's quite a shameful story.
  • 你真丢脸
    Shame on you!
  • 你真不害臊!
    Shame on you!