Chinese English Sentence:
  • 啊!对了,你是史密斯生。
    Oh, yeah, you're Mr. Smith!
  • 喂,请问是丹尼斯·史密斯生吗?
    Is this Mr. Dennis Smith?
  • 我想找佐藤先生。
    May I speak to Mr. Sato?
  • 我想找佐藤先生。
    May I speak with Mr. Sato?
  • 我想找佐藤先生。
    I'd like to speak to Mr. Sato, please.
  • 我想找佐藤先生。
    Is Mr. Sato there, please?
  • 我想找佐藤先生。
    Mr. Sato, please.
  • 我想找佐藤先生。
    Let me talk to Mr. Sato, please.
  • 我有急事要找巴尔生。
    It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.
  • 我有急事要找巴尔生。
    I need to get in contact with Mr. Barr right away.
  • 我有急事要找巴尔生。
    I need to talk to Mr. Barr immediately.
  • 请找史密斯先生。
    May I speak to Mr. Smith?
  • ABC公司米兰生的电话
    You have a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.
  • ABC公司米兰生的电话
    There's a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.
  • ABC公司米兰生的电话
    Mr. Miller of ABC is on the line.
  • 凯恩生正在打电话。
    Ms. Kane is talking to someone else now.
  • 能给史密斯生留个口信吗?
    Can I leave Mr. Smith a message?
  • 您开会的时候史密斯生给您来电话了。
    Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.
  • 把这个给田中生传真过去。
    Fax this paper to Mr. Tanaka.
  • 史密斯生在1号线听电话。
    Mr. Smith is on line one.
  • 我已经和青木生约好了。
    I have an appointment with Mr. Aoki.
  • 是的,我已经和青木生约好了。
    Yes, I have an appointment with Mr. Aoki.
  • 生,我觉得你不该解雇约翰。
    Sir, I don't think you should fire John.
  • 我首想到的是我妻子。
    I think of my wife first.
  • 我首想到的是我妻子。
    My wife is very important to me.
  • 我首想到的是我妻子。
    I'm very close to my wife.
  • 你先唱。
    You sing first. Go ahead.
  • 请先吃吧。
    Please go ahead.
  • 请先吃吧。
    Please help yourself.
  • 笨鸟先飞
    A slow sparrow should make an early start.
  • 先入为主
    First impressions are firmly entrenched.