欢Chinese English Sentence:
| - 我喜欢她衣着的朴素。
I like the simplicity of her dress. - 我喜欢简易型的。我并不在意它的装饰。
I like a camera for its simplicity, not for its ornaments. - 我真喜欢海水浴。
I simply love sea bathing. - 她谁都不喜欢,也没有人喜欢她。
She likes nobody and nobody likes her. - 接待她的售货员不喜欢她那种穿着。
The assistant who served her did not like the way she was dressed. - 我不喜欢这本书, 请另外给我一本。
I don't like this book, give me another one. - 她那过分热情的欢迎是不真诚的。
Her effusive welcome was not sincere. - 对于善意协助的各界人士,一律表示欢迎。
We welcome sincere assistance from people in every quarter. - 她说她喜欢我,这话有些言不由衷.
She wasn't entirely sincere when she said she liked me. - 所有的客人都看出来她那过分热情的欢迎是不真诚的。
Every visitor noticed that her effusive welcome was not sincere. - 不过我们也真诚地欢迎您指出我们的缺点。
We sincerely welcome you to point out our shortcomings. - 那些喜欢和他一起踢足球的小男孩都把他当作叔叔。
He is uncle to all the little boys who like to play football with him. - 例如,我喜欢唱歌,而且经常唱,听见我唱歌的人说我唱得不好,但不管别人怎样说我仍爱唱。
For instance, I enjoy singing and do so quite frequently. As those within earshot will attest, I'm not very good but I love to sing anyway. - 到你喜欢的任何地方去。
Go whither you please. - 他是一位很受欢迎的民歌手。
He is a very popular folk singer. - 她的歌唱使人人欢喜。
Her singing delighted everyone. - 来吧!你喜欢住多久就住多久。
Come and stay as long as you please. - 喜欢唱歌、跳舞。
I like singing and dancing. - 与啤酒比较,我更喜欢烈酒。
I prefer spirits to beer. - 喜欢单身生活
Enjoys the single life. - 你喜欢啤酒吗?
Do you like beer? - 社友啤酒狂欢
A fraternity beer bust. - 你喜欢姜汁啤酒吗?
Do you like ginger beer? - 我喜欢喝啤酒。
I like drinking beer. - 我喜欢吃好苹果。
I like sinking my teeth into a good apple. - 喜欢在正餐前喝一杯鸡尾酒来放松一下
Liked to unwind with a cocktail before dinner. - 我妹妹喜欢蔬菜。
My sister likes vegetables. - 毫无问题,彬格莱喜欢你姐姐;
Bingley likes your sister undoubtedly; - 我妹妹喜欢照相。
My sister likes to take pictures. - 她整理好花茎,把它们插进一个特别的花瓶,然后,将花瓶放在他满脸笑容的像片旁,她会在她丈夫喜欢的椅子上坐上好几个小时,看着他的相片,玫瑰花放在那儿。
She trimmed the stems, and placed them in a very special vase. Then, sat the vase beside the portrait of his smiling face. She would sit for hours, in her husband's favorite chair. While staring at his picture, and the roses sitting there. - 我更喜欢我们家的居室。
I like our sitting-room better. - 我更喜欢我们家的居室。
I like our sitting - room better.
|
|
|