Chinese English Sentence:
  • 贝克先生,请问是干什么工作的?
    Mr. Baker, may I know your occupation?
  • 对不起,让久等了baker先生。
    sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Baker.Actually.
  • 早,baker先生,今天怎么样?
    Good morning, Mr Baker. How are you this morning?
  • 我们支持抗议城市污染。
    You have our full baking to put up protest against city pollution.
  • 这实在不是我的专长,找错人了!
    baking is not my department; his work established a new department of literature.
  • 依照的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票,请查收。
    Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bale wool buy by your order.
  • 嗨,您要去哪儿?
    Hi. Where do you need to go?
  • 无名氏走近栅栏,殷勤地问道:“小姐,们叫我有何贵干?”
    The stranger approached the balustrade.“What can I do for you, mesdemoiselles?” he asked eagerly.
  • 凌晨3点前任何时候都可以跳舞,有两个现场演奏乐队伴奏。
    Any time till three o'clock in the morning to two live bands.
  • 您觉得曼谷怎么样?
    What do you think about Bangkok?
  • 对曼谷似乎很熟悉。
    It seems that you are very familiar with Bangkok.
  • 这是您的银行存折。
    Here 's your bankbook.
  • 现在我把这笔帐登录在的存折里。
    Now let me record this transaction in your bankbook.
  • 先生,要多大面额的钞票?
    What banknotes would you like, sir?
  • 请问的宴会在什么厅?
    May I know which dining hall your banquet is in?
  • 可以看到一棵200年的菩提树。
    You'll see a 200-year-old banyan tree.
  • 下次我请吃她做的烤肉。
    Next time I'll invite you to enjoy her barbecue.
  • 是我们的老主顾了,所以很清楚我们不喜欢讨价还价。
    You is our old client, so you know very well we do not do much bargaining.
  • 的朋友约翰,是船上英国人中的佼佼者,有男中音的歌喉。
    Your friend John, as he is known among the English people on board, has a good baritone voice.
  • 越过不毛之年的沙漠而到达了圆满的时刻。
    Thou crossest desert lands of barren years to reach the moment of fulfilment.
  • 桂:一、两天后我再给打电话,到时,我们见面再谈这笔生意。
    In a day or two, I'll to consider our proposition of barter trade. In a day or two, I'll call you up to meet again here and finalize the transaction.
  • 您经常打篮球吗?
    Do you play basketball?
  • 想要一个带浴盆的房间吗?
    Would you like a room with a bathtub?
  • 要不要我也检修一下的蓄电池和轮胎?
    Shall I do your battery and tyres as well?
  • 真的吗?谢谢,贝斯先生。很高兴能来。
    Why, thank you, Mr. Bays. I'm so glad you came.
  • 这是您点的铁扒牛排
    Here is the Grilled Beefsteak.
  • 您订好了。
    You have been booked.
  • 在美国华盛顿有一些政客,他们在要求重新审查美国奉行的对华接触政策,在美国好像不太喜欢中国的情况下,认为中国还值得把美国当成你们的朋友吗?
    Some politicians in Washington are calling for a re-evaluation of the engagement policy with China. Is it worthwhile for you,for Chjna,to befriend the Unjted States even if they do not seem to like you?
  • 请您再说一遍,小姐
    I beg your pardon, miss.
  • 一定请您原谅。
    I do beg your pardon.
  • 如果我,或者我的朋友可以减轻的苦恼,总之不管在哪方面用得到我的话,我希望知道我是非常乐意为效劳的。”
    If the company of myself and my friends can beguile your thoughts, if you need me in any way, I would like you to know how very happy I would be to help.'
  • 请接受我代表酒店向道歉。
    Please accept my apology on behalf of the hotel.