Chinese English Sentence:
  • 这儿有足够的面包,每人可两块
    There is enough bread for everyone to have two slices apiece.
  • 用于表示抱歉或轻微的
    Used to express apology or mild surprise.
  • 听说我不会开叉车,新老板有些不悦。他扔给我一把扳手让我打开一个水龙头,却看见我使足了奶的力气越拧越紧,他简直要气疯了,"你搞错方向了。"
    While the new boss was mildly disgusted when I couldn’t drive the forklift, he was apoplectic when he tossed me a wrench to open a hydrant and saw me tightening it with all my strength. “Wrong direction!”
  • 这是治疗中风、脑动脉硬化、偏瘫脑血栓的最新药物、百分之九十以上的病人了它都可以康复。
    This medicine is the latest remedy for curing and preventing apoplexy, paralysis, cerebral thrombosis and cerebral arterisclerosis, over 90 percent patients can recover by taking the medicine.
  • 您知道,我祖父中风好几年啦,而且过十几种药,可见效不大。我们都很担心他的病。
    You know, my grandpa has been suffering from apoplexy for several year, and he has taken more than 10. varieties of medicine, but he doesn't got well, We are all worrying about his illness.
  • 你再上诉,那简直就是自讨苦
    In appealing the case again, you will just be kicking against the pricks.
  • 他说他光一头大象才能充饥。
    He said he could eat an elephant to appease his hunger.
  • 更有时饿得实在不能忍受了,就想在自己的胳膀上咬下一块肉来吞下去,这时我才相信古时“易子而食”和现在有些地方把死人的肉煮来当饭的惨事是真的。
    You may even feel like gulping down a piece of flesh bitten off your own arm so as to appease your unbearable hunger. That made me believe as true the tragic story of ancients driven by hunger "to eat the flesh of each other's son" and victims of some calamity-stricken areas cooking corpses as food.
  • 因此患神经衰弱症的人更多,阿司匹灵药饼的人更多,患贵族病的人更多,患结肠炎、盲肠炎和消化不良症的人更多,患脑部软化和肝脏变硬的人更多,患十二指肠烂溃症和肠部撕裂症的人更多,胃部工作过度和肾脏负担过重的人更多,患膀胱发炎和脾脏损坏症的人更多,患心脏胀大和神经错乱的人更多,患胸部平坦和血压过高的人更多,患糖尿病、肾脏炎、脚气症、风湿痺、失眠症、动脉硬化症、痔疾、瘘管、慢性痢疾、慢性大便秘结、胃口不佳和生之厌倦的人更多。
    Consequently more neurasthenia, more aspirin, more expensive illnesses, more colitis, appendicitis and dyspepsia, more softened brains and hardened livers, more ulcerated duodenums and lacerated intestines, overworked stomachs and overtaxed kidneys, inflamed bladders and outraged spleens, dilated hearts and shattered nerves, more flat chests and high blood pressure, more diabetes. Bright's disease, beri-beri, rheumatism, insomnia, arterio-sclerosis, piles, fistulas, chronic dysentry, chronic constipation, loss of appetite and weariness of life.
  • 越吃越馋。
    Appetite come with eating.
  • 东西不香[没胃口]。
    I've lost my appetite.
  • 吃东西和你胃口吗?
    Do you have any appetite?
  • 他们胃口很好地了起来。
    They fell to with good appetite.
  • 孩子们津津有味地起来。
    The children fell to with good appetite.
  • 饭前您想点儿开胃的东西吗?
    Would you like some appetizer before lunch?
  • 您是不是先点开胃的东西?
    Would you like some appetizer while you are waiting?
  • 如果你的姓以字母a~d打头,请自带开胃小
    If your last name starts with A~D, please bring an appetizer.
  • 开胃菜开胃小,通常涵盖各种材料,如熏肉,奶酪,鱼和蔬菜
    An appetizer usually consisting of an assortment of ingredients, such as smoked meats, cheese, fish, and vegetables.
  • 他每天吃一个苹果。
    He eats an apple a day.
  • 他爱苹果,不大爱香蕉。
    He likes apple better than bananas.
  • 我想吃一只苹果。
    I want to eat a apple.
  • 动物的口套,口络套在动物的鼻口部以防止其咬和的一种皮质或者金属丝制成的限制装置
    A leather or wire restraining appliance that, when fitted over an animal's snout, prevents biting and eating.
  • 一个美国人平均一年约46块馅饼。
    The advantage American consumes approximately 46 slices of pizza a year.
  • 中场休息时,父亲总要快活地聊谈一番,然后大
    My father tried to make pleasant chitchat arid eat as much as he could during halftime.
  • 难怪我们在咖啡、茶里放糖,在上午10点左右巧克力。
    It's no wonder then that we put sugar into coffee arid tea and reath for chocolate mid-morning.
  • 吃饭的时候到了。
    Dinner-time arrived.
  • 请随便吃。
    Get as much as you like.
  • 我吃得和你一样多。
    I eat as much as you.
  • 询问就餐者想什么?
    Asking What the Diner Would
  • 使迷惑或使吃惊
    To bewilder or astonish.
  • 使非常吃惊;使震惊
    To surprise tremendously; astonish.
  • 他是想以他的外貌让我着迷,使我惊。
    He purposed to both charm and astonish me by his appearance.