真Chinese English Sentence:
| - 苏格兰要是冷起来还真够冷的.
Scotland can be very cold. - 我们最後一场比赛可真把他们打得落花流水.
We really caned them in the last match. - 伯蒂真是个怪人.
Bertie's quite a card. - 你对工作应该更认真些.
You should take more care over your work. - 果真如此(情况一如所述), 你就得更加努力了.
, you will have to work much harder. - 他的工作态度不太认真.
His attitude to his job is rather casual. - 他戴那顶帽子看起来真像个傻瓜.
He looks a real charlie in that hat. - 她是真正的(二十世纪)六十年代的产儿.
60's. - 你们的计划和我们的相吻合, 真是好极了.
with ours. - 若每个人都凑些钱, 就能真正给她买件好的送别礼物.
If everyone chips `in we'll be able to buy her a really nice leaving present. - 显然那不是真的.
That clearly cannot be true. - 他讲了很长时间, 但他的意思没有人真正理解.
He spoke for a long time but his meaning did not really come across. - 事情真相往往难以发现.
The truth is often difficult to `come at. - 事件的始末在审判时才真相大白.
The full story came out at the trial. - 他没有真正表现出平日的高水平来.
His performance didn't really come up to his usual high standard. - 我们在寻求对此工作真正能尽职尽责的人.
We're looking for someone with a real sense of commitmentto the job. - 我真不明白你怎麽那麽蠢.
I cannot comprehend how you could have been so stupid. - 我真想不通你为什麽让孩子一个人走(我认为你这样做很蠢).
I cannot conceive why you allowed the child to go alone, ie I think you were very foolish to allow it. - 这出新剧真了不起.
The new play is a brilliant conception. - 说老实话, 我真有点厌烦.
I'm rather bored, I must confess. - 真正的原因是什麽尽可任凭猜测.
What the real cause was is open to conjecture. - 在我睡觉时你不弹钢琴, 真是体贴入微.
It was considerate of you not to play the piano while I was asleep. - 他们突如其来的发作显然是真的, 这是装不出来的.
Their sudden outburst was obviously genuine; it couldn't have been contrived. - 有医生住在我们附近真是太方便了.
It was a great convenience to have the doctor living near us. - 我原来真以为看见你在那里, 一定是看错了人.
I saw you there, but it must have been someone else. - 她的男朋友真帅.
Her guy's real cool. - 我以为能负担得起那费用, 後来认真估算了一下才知道过於昂贵.
I thought I could afford it, then I costed it out properly and found it was too expensive. - 她真有胆量, 竟敢对抗上司.
It was courageous of her to opposeher boss. - 他们也不道个歉, 真没有礼貌.
They didn't even have the courtesy to apologize. - 她把钱借给他, 真糊涂.
She's crazy to lend him the money. - 他们对待子女的做法真是太不像话了.
It's a crying shame, the way they treat their children. - 我真想知道她说了什麽.
I'm curious to know what she said.
|
|
|