Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我们将优向你们报盘。
    We'll give you the preference of our offer.
  • 让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李生。
    Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
  • 先看一看产品吧?
    What about having a look at sample first?
  • 何不先试订货?
    What about placing a trial order?
  • 生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉生。
    Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
  • 乙方负担本协议有效期内在新加坡销售代理商品做广告宣传的一切费用,并向甲方提交所用于广告的声像资料,供甲方事核准。
    Party A shall bear all expenses for advertising and publicity in connection with the commodity in question in Singapore within the validity of this agreement, and shall submit to Party A all audio and video materials intended for advertising for prior approval.
  • 也许我们可以参观一下设计部门。
    Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
  • 我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
    First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
  • 也许我们应该谈论完B项议题。
    Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
  • 事实上,我们希望可以内部讨论B项议题。
    As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
  • 当你在考虑对比价格时,首必须把一切都要考虑进去。
    When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
  • 请问Gates先生在吗?
    May I speak to Mr. Gates?
  • 请代我问候...先生
    please remember me to Mr.
  • 女士们生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐
    Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
  • 我先说这么多
    So much for my remarks for now.
  • 您看是谈原则问题呢,还是谈具体问题
    I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
  • 承蒙布莱克生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
    By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
  • 当你比较价格时,首必须把一切都要考虑进去。
    When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.
  • 裁员的时候,最离开的就是那些没什么朋友的人。老板们喜欢并尊重那些有能力的人。
    On downsizing, the first to go are those with few friends. Bosses prefer competent people whom they respect
  • 与他人良好的合作。如果你在一个团队中的工作是做好一些重要的零件,那么你应该优做好你的工作,以确保生产线能正常运转。没有比要其他人等着你的工作完成才能进入下个工序更糟糕的事情了。在找工作时,优回答那些等待你答复的人
    hiring managers looking for self-starters (and who isn't?) will appreciate and remember your promptness.
  • 早上好,生,我能帮你忙吗?
    Good Morning, sir, what can I do for you?
  • 布朗生,容我向您引见工厂经理,李生。
    Mr. Brown, I'd like introduce you to Mr. Lee, the plant manager.
  • 你好,李先生。
    How do you do, Mr. Lee?
  • 你好,布朗生,很高兴见到您。
    How do you do, Mr. Brown? It's a pleasure to meet you.
  • ,我为您映放8分钟的多媒体简介。
    First, I'll show you an 8-minute multimedia.
  • 下午好,格林生,我是吉尔,史密斯的秘书。您要参观一下工厂吗?
    Good afternoon, Mr.Green. I'm Jill, Mr.Smith's secretary. Would you like to look around the factory first?
  • 我认为您应该同我们的生产经理史密斯生谈。在参观过程中我们会遇到他。我们现在去那儿。(在车间)这是我们三个车间的一个。这是运输车间。
    I think you'd better speak to our work's manager, Mr. Smith. You'll meet him when we go over to the factory. We'll go there now. ( In the workshop) This is one of our three workshops. This is the delivery bay here.
  • 我能不能在这个礼拜的某个时候见见格林生?
    Could I see Mr. Green sometime this week?
  • 下午好,史密斯生。我们刚刚到达希尔饭店。我打电话来确认明天上午10点的约会。
    Good afternoon Mr. Smith. We have just arrived at the Hilton Hotel. I just called to confirm our appointment at 10 a.m. tomorrow.
  • 您好,李生。我是玛丽。
    Hello. Mr.Li. It's Mary.
  • 恐怕这个星期我们的确没有人手,李生,我其实很想见您,可是却没有时间了。
    I'm afraid we're really staffed this week, Mr.Li. I'd like to meet you, but I'm sorry I really can't
  • 绝对不是。李生,我只是想推迟大下周,下周初我不怎么忙。
    Not at all, sir. I'd just like to delay our meeting to next week, I'll have time at the beginning of next week.