先Chinese English Sentence:
| - 在起草合同之前,我们先检查一下所有的细节。
Before we draft the contract, let's examine the details. - 不经事先安排就发放信贷不是本公司的策略。
It's not company policy to give credit without previous arrangement. - 您好,请找威尔逊先生。
Hello. May I speak to Mr. Wilson, please? - 请问,您是从美国来的威尔逊先生吗?
Excuse me, are you Mr. Wilson from the United States? - 很高兴您这么说。威尔逊先生,您是初次来中国吗?
I'm glad to hear that. Is this your first trip to China, Mr.Wilson? - 是晚饭时间了,史密斯先生,我们共进晚餐好吗?
It's time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening? - 您这么说我很高兴。威尔逊先生,如果可以的话我想跟您订个约会。
I'm glad to hear that. I'd like to make an appointment with you, if I may, Mr.Wilson. - 很好。感谢你们的盛情好客,我也期待着与总经理先生见面。
Yes, that's fine. Thank you for your kind hospitality. I look forward to meeting your General Manager. - 史密斯先生,不知您有什么特别的口味?
Mr. Smith, I wonder if you have any particular preferences? - 张先生,谢谢你来送我。
It's very kind of you to come and see me off, Mr.Zhang. - 你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英语不太好,你能帮忙吗?
Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English is poor. Can you help me? - 您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的人民币兑换成日元呢?
Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later? - 当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?
Certainly, sir. How much do you draw? - 好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。
Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000. - 请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?
Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang? - 没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。
Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs. - 不一定的,先生。
Not necessarily, sir. - 没有太大的区别,先生。
Not big difference, sir. - 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. - 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
You'll know our products better after this visit. 56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. - 在你开始想转行之前,先想想你是否真的需要转行。你也许只要找份新工作,虽然不简单,但是比起对整个职业生涯都做改变还是比较容易的。
Before you begin thinking about making a career change you have to decide whether you actually need one. You may just need to find a new job, not an easy task, but certainly simpler than an entire career makeover. - 事到如今,你应该决定你真正想追求的唯一职业了。是时候先制定一个计划,这样你才能在那个领域找到工作,但是首先你要确立一些目标。
By now you should have decided on one occupation you want to pursue. It's time to put a plan in place so you can eventually find a job in that field, but first you will need to set some goals. - 好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。
Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please. - 请先在大厅休息一下。
Please take a seat over there for a moment. - 实际上我是想事先通知你的。
Actually I meant to notify you before hand. - 孙先生,让我为你介绍加拿大NorthernReflections的业务经理JonathanMitchell先生。(孙先生先伸出,两人握手)Mitchell先生,这是Steven孙先生,Apex贸易公司的总经理。
Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first. Sun and Mitchell shake hands) Mr. Mitchell, Mr. Steven Sun, general manager of Apex Trading. - 多次电话、传真往返之后,非常高兴终于见到您,Mitchell先生(先递出名片),请收下我的名片。
It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Mitchell after so many phone calls and faxes. (offers his business card first) I'd like you to have my business card. - 如果你不介意,Johnathan在你和孙先生互相认识时,我先失陪,看看会议安排得如何。
If you don't mind, Johnathan, while you and Mr. Sun get acquainted, I'd like to check the arrangements for the meeting. - (看着Brian)Talyer先生,您会发现Brian是Apex贸易公司的大将
(looking at Brian) You'll find Mr. Tayler-Brian - is a force to be reckoned with at Apex Tradig. - 孙先生,他看起来是个有为的青年,难找到像他这样有才干、有热忱的人。
He appears to be a top-notch young man, Mr. Sun. Talent and enthusiasm like that are hard to find. - 是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。
Yes, so we had better look over your specifications. - 张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。
Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.
|
|
|