您Chinese English Sentence:
| - 您被邀请参观我们的秋季时装展览。
You are invited to view our autumn collection. - 我们郑重地向您建议,应好好把握这一绝佳机会。
We strongly advise you to avail yourself of this excellent opportunity. - 列车长:您的车票有效期是7天。
The period of availability of your ticket is seven days. - 列车员:您知道,您的客票有效期只有a天。
You know that the period of availability of your ticket is only A days. - 列车员:如果在这期间您不能痊愈,您可以要求延长车票有效期。
If you can't get well within this period, you may ask to extend the period of ticket availability - 列车长:在这种情况下,您可以同车站联系,要求延长车票有效期。
In that case, you may get in touch with the station and ask for extending the period of availability. - 列车长:您的车票买到哪里?
How far is your ticket available? - 我可以在诺曼蒂大街让您下车。
I can drop you off at normandie ave. - 我们听您的意思.
We await your pleasure. - 对不起让您久等了。
Sorry to keep you to await me so long. - 欢迎贵公司提供本公司任何资料,我们诚挚地期待您的回音。
Any information with which you may favour us will be much appreciated and we earnestly await your reply. - 您是否了解这些情况?
Are you aware of these complaints? - 您真是太好了。
It's really awfully kind of you. - 您真是太好了。
It 's really awfully kind of you. - 非常抱歉把您的衣服给弄脏了。
I'm awfully sorry to have stained your shirt. - 非常抱歉把您的衣服给弄脏了。
I'm awfully sorry to have stained your suit. - 您要躺一下吗?
Would you like to lie down for awhile? - 由于修理要花点时间,今天下午晚一点我们会送一套更换装置给您们使用。
As the repairs will take awhile, we will send over a replacement unit for you to use later this afternoon. - 您再以蓝天的背景,清晰地勾画出这古老巴黎峨特式样的剪影,让其轮廓飘浮在那缠绕于无数烟囱的冬雾之中;
project clearly against an azure horizon the Gothic profile of this ancient Paris. Make its contour float in a winter's mist which clings to its numerous chimneys; - 能否请您简短地谈一下贵公司的背景?
Could you tell me a little about your background? - 我们支持您。
You have our full backing. - 我想,召开这次会议是得到您的赞成的了?
I suppose(that) the conference has your backing? - 我想,召开这次会议是得到您的赞成的了?
I suppose (that) the conference have your backing. - 我认为我不赞成您辞职。
I don't think I can give my backing to your resignation. - 赵:是的,田中先生,记得去年您提出要从我国进口价值六千万日元的丝绸,可实际上,由于我方当时手头已有很多积压订单,结果不能完全满足贵方的订货,只装运了价值三千二百万日元的丝绸。
Right. Mr. Tanaka, as I remember, you placed an order of 60 million Japanese Yen worth of silk goods last year, but in fact only 30 million Japanese Yen worth of silk goods were shipped owing to our heavy backlog of orders on hand, and as a result, we would not fulfill your order completely. - 希望您能原谅他的不好,让他从新开始。
I hope you can pardon his badness and let him start all over again. - 您的行李只有两个包吗?
Is your baggage only two bage? - 我猜想您的行李一定是非常沉的。
Your baggage must be very weighty. - 我看看您的行李票签。
Let's see your baggage checks. - 请把您的行李卡给我。
Give me your baggage check, please. - 如果您要出租汽车,您可以请服务台为您叫一辆。
If you have anything to be sent to the laundry, just leave it in the laundry bah behind the door of the bathroom. - 这位青年服务员会引您去您的房间。
The bell boy will bake you to your room.
|
|
|