Chinese English Sentence:
  • 让我向保证,的服务是很令人满意的。
    Let me reassure you(that) your service is quite satisfying.
  • 让我向保证,的服务是很令人满意的。
    Let me reassure you( that) your service is quite satisfying.
  • 我想您错了。
    I am afraid you are mistake.
  • 如果记得的话,我们是三年前在巴黎相遇的。
    If you recall, we met in Paris three years ago.
  • 这是您的收据。
    Here is your receipt.
  • 请拿好您的收据。
    Collect your receipt, please.
  • 这是您的收据。
    Here 's your receipt.
  • 给您找的钱和单据。
    Here are your change and receipt.
  • 给您收据和找头。
    Here is the receipt and your change.
  • 俱乐部收到汇款后,将为办理登记注册手续,并寄出会员卡,即取得会员资格。
    After receiving your application and money you post, we'll make a full registration for you. When you receive our qualification card, You are becoming a new member of our club. Congratulations!
  • 可能是没有挂好电话听筒。
    It's possible you didn't hang up your receiver.
  • 同时,对的热情款待深表感激。
    Meanwhile, thanks for your pleasant reception.
  • 好,我能和接待员通话吗?
    Hello.May I speak to Receptionist?
  • 的客人到来时,我们的接待员会领他们到包房里来的。
    Our receptionist will show your guests into the private room when they arrive.
  • 那,我们有些很好的德国造充电式剃须刀。我可以拿给看。
    Well, we've got some very good Geman rechargeable shavers. I can show your.
  • 那,我们有些很好的德国造充电式剃须刀。我可以拿给看。
    Well, we have get some very good German rechargeable shavers. I can show you.
  • 那,我们有些很好的德国造充电式剃须刀。我可以拿给看。
    Well, we have got some very good German rechargeable shavers. I can show you.
  • 不知是否回忆得起,是哪儿弄到它的?
    I am wondering whether perhaps you can recollect where you get it?
  • 不知是否回忆得起,是哪儿弄到它的?
    I was wondering whether perhaps you could recollect where you got it?
  • 不知是否回忆得起,是哪儿弄到它的?
    I am wondering whether perhaps you can recollect where you got it?
  • 服务员:这样,我建议到张家界。
    Then I recommend Zhangjiajie.
  • 先生,我向推荐玫瑰红酒。
    I recommend the Rose, sir.
  • 我向推荐这种,怎么样?
    May I recommend this one?
  • 那么我建议喝伏特加鸡尾酒。
    Then I recommend vodka swizzle.
  • 您推荐一种吧。
    What brand do you recommend?
  • 如果听我的劝告,就接受他的建议。
    If you follow my recommendation, you'll accept his proposition.
  • 好,我想确定一下我的班次。
    Hello, I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
  • 请提前一个小时到达机场,谢谢打电话来落实航班班次,再见。
    Please be at the airport at least one hour before departure. Thank you for callingto reconfirm. Bye-bye.
  • 好,waltzon小姐,我是david余,台湾pacer电脑公司的业务代表,我是要确定我们约好下星期见面的事。
    Hello, Ms. Waltzon . This is David Yu, sales representative from Pacer Computers in Taiwan. I'm calling to reconfirm the appointment we set up for nest week.
  • 有,太太,已重新确认12月23日飞往伦敦的916航班机票,离开纽约的时间为下午00。
    Yes, madam. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 916 for London, leaving New York at 00 p.m. on December 23.
  • 请稍等,我替转到总机接线员。
    Hold on for a moment and I'll reconnect you with the switchboard operator.
  • 肯定不重新考虑这个建议了吗?
    Are you quite sure you won't reconsider the proposal?