Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你别侮辱人。
    Don't insult me.
  • 你别侮辱人。
    Don't insult my intelligence.
  • 妈妈,她不让我一个呆着,还拿我的玩具玩。
    Mom! She won't leave me alone and she keeps playing with my toys and...
  • 那纯属骗人。
    That's a filthy lie.
  • 别拿人开心。
    Stop pulling our legs.
  • 我没骗,收回你说过的话!
    I'm not a liar! Take it back!
  • 你骗的把戏可蒙不了我。
    None of your tricks will work on me.
  • 我是个容易感到寂寞的
    I get lonely easily.
  • 这简直不敢让相信。
    This is too good to be true.
  • 这简直不敢让相信。
    Too good to be true.
  • 这简直让不敢相信。
    This is too good to be true.
  • 这无法让人相信。
    It's unbelievable.
  • 没有比这更让高兴的了。
    Nothing could be more wonderful.
  • 没有比这更让高兴的了。
    Nothing would please me more.
  • 没有比这更让高兴的了。
    Nothing could be nicer.
  • 人们为什么排队?
    Why are people lined up?
  • 别告诉任何人
    Keep it under your hat.
  • 你不能告诉任何人。
    You can't tell anyone.
  • 对不起,我认错了。
    Sorry, I mistook you for someone else.
  • 对不起,我认错了。
    Sorry, I thought you were someone else.
  • 对不起,我认错了。
    You're not who I thought you were. Sorry.
  • 那太让人满意了。
    That would hit the spot.
  • 那太让人满意了。
    That would be grand.
  • 我看见你偷家钱了。
    I saw you steal the money.
  • 你是加拿大,对吧?
    You're from Canada, right?
  • 那是使人怀疑的。
    That's doubtful.
  • 你是加拿大人吧?
    You're from Canada, right?
  • 你骗人了吧?
    Did you cheat?
  • 你不觉得日本更健康些吗?
    Don't you think Japanese people are healthier?
  • 那些人都很友善吗?
    Are the people friendly?
  • 我是个有气量的人。
    I'm fairly broad-minded.
  • 你的意思是要裁人?
    Do you mean fire people?