Chinese English Sentence:
  • 那太令人遗憾了。
    That's very unfortunate.
  • 没人注意你。
    Nobody cares.
  • 说什么对我来说不重要。
    Other people's opinions don't matter to me.
  • 我一个人决定不了。
    I'm unable to decide for myself.
  • 他特招人讨厌。
    He's a nuisance.
  • 怎么可能!好得让难以置信。
    It can't be! It's too good to believe!
  • 太让人伤心了!
    How sad.
  • 我这人很挑剔。
    I'm choosy.
  • 我这人很挑剔。
    I'm picky.
  • 真令人兴奋!
    This is exciting!
  • 这真令激动。我们就要做父母了。
    This is exciting. We'll be parents soon.
  • 真让人失望!
    What a disappointment!
  • 真让人失望!
    What a let down!
  • 真让人失望!
    I'm disappointed with it.
  • 没有给我提薪,真让失望!
    I didn't get a raise. What a disappointment!
  • 这真令人扫兴。
    This is disappointing.
  • 她抢走了我的客人。
    She stole my customer.
  • 能知道我的感受。
    No one can understand how I really feel.
  • 能知道我的感受。
    No one can relate to me.
  • 能知道我的感受。
    Nobody understands my feelings.
  • 能明白我的真实感受。
    No one can understand how I really feel.
  • 我的人生毫无意义。
    My life is meaningless.
  • 最终只剩下了我一个
    Alone at last.
  • 最终只剩下了我一个
    I'm finally alone.
  • 这真让人沮丧。
    I've got the blues today.
  • 这真让人沮丧。
    I feel down in the dumps today.
  • 能理解我,真让泄气。
    No one understands me. It's depressing.
  • 我一个无法完成这项工作。
    I can't complete this task alone.
  • 别说看不起人的话。
    Don't talk down to me.
  • 别看不起人。
    Don't belittle me.
  • 他说的话多气人呀。
    What he says offends me.
  • 他说的话让人心烦。
    What he says bothers me.