Chinese English Sentence:
  • 没有象戴夫那样惹我生气。他真知道怎样惹我发火。
    Nobody makes me as mad as Dave does. He really knows how to push my buttons.
  • 辩论中,候选最后都用下流手段攻击对方。
    The candidates ended up taking cheap shots at each other during the debate.
  • 我对名的记性很差。
    I'm terrible with names.
  • 每次做好,总是我遭殃。
    Every time I play the nice guy, I get burnt.
  • 打临时工,是建立际关系的良方。
    Temping is a great way to build contacts.
  • 喝啤酒太多的,必然会落得一个大肚皮。
    Anyone who drinks beer too much is bound to get a bay window.
  • 别对我摆架子,这里平等。
    Don't try to pull rank on me. We're all equals here.
  • 我受不了玛丽。她老摆架子,因为她自以为比别好。
    I can't stand Mary. She always putting on airs because she thinks she's better than everybody else.
  • 听他谈在中国的历险令大开眼界。
    Listening to him talk about his adventure in China was a real eye-opener.
  • 他的笑话没听懂,所以没有收到效果。
    His joke fell flat because no one understand it.
  • 自由派候选在福利问题上被保守派对手斥为老好
    The liberal candidate was accused by his conservation opponent of being a bleeding heart on welfare issues.
  • 他必定疯了。没知道他在说些什么。
    He's out in left field. Nobody ever understands what he is talking about.
  • 我不喜欢堂,因为他爱说闲话。
    I don't like Don because he's a blabbermouth.
  • 住手!我不准有在这个教室里打架。
    Break it up! I will not permit fighting in this classroom.
  • 我认为没有能够真正忘掉初恋。
    I don't think anybody really gets over his first love.
  • 哈罗德真没用,每个都可以占他便宜。
    Harold is a real wimp. He lets everybody take advantage of him.
  • 这儿有人坐吗?
    Is this seat taken?
  • 有人坐这儿吗?
    Is anyone sitting here?
  • 有人坐这儿吗?
    Is this seat free?
  • 有人会说日语吗?
    Does anyone speak Japanese?
  • 您能派给修理一下儿吗?
    Could you send someone to fix it?
  • 做我的情人吧。
    Be my Valentine.
  • 谢谢你陪我共度生。
    Thanks for being in my life.
  • 我们为失去一个这么好的而感到遗憾!
    What a pity we've lost such a great man!
  • 太让人吃惊了!
    That's amazing!
  • 吓死人了
    Oh, my!
  • 吓死人了
    Good grief!
  • 令人难以想像!
    It's mind-boggling!
  • 令人难以想像!
    It blew me away.
  • 他很有钱,这简直让不敢相信,是吧?
    I know, it's mind-boggling, isn't it?
  • 那条消息真让吃惊。
    We were surprised by the news.
  • 来,我们去认识认识那几个新
    Come on. Let's meet new people.