人Chinese English Sentence:
| - 大厅里有两位保安人员。
There are two security guards in the lobby. - 我想要自2002年6月8日起4晚,向你们旅馆预订一间双人房。
I would like to reserve a twin room at your hotel for four nights from June8, 2002. - 请以林先生的名义定一间单人房。
Please reserve a single room under the name of Mr.Lin. - 我们很抱歉的通知你,你所要求的班次的座位已全部订完,而目前无人取消预约。
We regret to inform you that the flight you requested is fully booked, and there are at present no cancellations. - 人资部助理每个月会分发员工的薪资支票。
The HR assistant distributes employee paychecks every month. - 我到哪开个人退休帐户重要么?
Does it matter where I open an Individual Retirement Account? - 我们将按要求对货物投保一切险,保费和运费将向收货人收取。
We will effect insurance against All Risks, as requested, charging premium and freight for the consignees. - 请通知每一个人会议取消了。
Please notify everyone the meeting is canceled. - 有人看到我的电子秘书了吗?
Has anybody seen my planner? - 为什么生产浪潮将为所有的人提供机会?
Why will the productivity tide lift all boats? - 你可能不会认为中国是法律事务的圣地,但目前有越来越多的中国人通过法庭来解决经济纠纷。
You might not think of China as a Mecca of legal activity, but more and more Chinese are turning to the courts to resolve business disputes. - 好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再见了,代我问你家人好。
Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me. - 我会的,也代我问侯你家人。再见,Jacques.
Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques. - 不,有每日最高限额。我会给你一个表。当然私人用品不算在内。记得必须保留所有收据。回来后,你必须把他们贴在报销单上。
No, there are maximum per diem rates. I'll give you a list. Of course, personal items aren't covered. And make sure you keep all your receipts. You'll have to attach them to your expense account when you get back. - 我想见负责销售打字机的人。
I want to see the one responsible for selling typewriters. - 如果你要带别人来,请随时通知我。
Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else. - 孙先生,他看起来是个有为的青年,很难找到像他这样有才干、有热忱的人。
He appears to be a top-notch young man, Mr. Sun. Talent and enthusiasm like that is hard to find. - 唔,由于每人的平均收入不断地增高,市场的发展领域似乎偏向于高价位商品。
Well, as per capita income goes up and up, the growth sector seems to be in the high-end. - 我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight. - 信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。
The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100. - 欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。
Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi. - 我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。
I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A. - 伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。
The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract. - 哦,这鱼都凉了,也太小了,我一个人都能吃四条。
Um, this fish is cold and I could eat four of them, it's tiny! - 没有。不过这家在曼彻斯特很出名。它的"铁板牛排"很有名,很多人喜欢。
No, I haven't, but it's quite well known in Manchester. It's famous for its 'sizzling Chinese steak', very hot! - 呃,夫人,先生,你们还想要点什么吗?
Er, can I get you anything else, madam, sir? - 那仲裁作出的决定是终决,对当事人是有约束力的吧。
Does the final judgment by arbitration have binding force on the parties concerned? - 这要根据双方当事人的协议来决定。
It is up to the contract signed by the two parties. - 是的。常设仲裁机构规定了仲裁手续,还备有仲裁人名簿。一旦指定了仲裁机构,将来产生了纠纷就可以根据该仲裁机构的规则委托仲裁了。
Yes. The standard arbitration institution stipulates the procedures of arbitration and keeps the name list of the arbitrator. Once the arbitration organization is designated, the disputes that emerge in the future can be arbitrated according to the regulation of the arbitration organ. - 好的,明天请厂家派人来。
OK. We will ask the factory party to come tomorrow. - 因为你没一直没派船来,我们不得不每天支付仓库保管费和人工费等。
We had to pay for the storage fee and labor fee because you didn't dispatch a ship in time. - 如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。
If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.
|
|
|