给Chinese English Sentence:
| - 借钱给我不利于他的利益。
It was adverse to his interests to lend me the money. - 希望得到和平而提供给敌手的东西。
something offered to an adversary in the hope of obtaining peace. - 凭教会给予的特许状,她获准再婚。
By a special dispensation from the church, she is allowed to remarry. - 我已将这种治疗法推荐给一些人了。
I have recommended this remedy to a number of people. - 请别忘了给服务生小费。
Please remember the waiter. - 他把他的照片送给我留念。
He gave me his photograph as a remembrance of him. - 给你我无尽的新的祝福,让它们成为我们永恒友谊的新的纪念。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship. - 我不大会预测未来,可是这回万无一失:如果你要给1993年安一个标题,那将是:“回忆过去。”
I'm not very good on predictions, but this one you can take to the bank: If you want to put a title on 1993, it's going to be: "Remembrance of Things Past." - 学生时代给我留下了不少美好的回忆。
I have many good remembrances of my schooldays. - 提醒我给妈妈打电话。
Remind me to call Mother. - 请提醒我给母亲写信。
Remind me to write to Mother. - 他还没付帐单,所以商店给他寄来一封催款信。
He hadn't paid the bill, so the shop sent him a reminder. - 它给人们留下了深刻的印象,使人想到历史上的巨型船只。
She serves as an impressive reminder of the great ships of the past. - 库比兹说:“这真是个奇迹。”中风留给他的唯一后遗症就是身体有半部有些僵硬。
"It's a miracle," says Kubitz, whose only physical reminder of the stroke is stiffness on his right side. - 我们的兽医工作效率很高,当猫要按时免疫接种时,他总给我们寄一张提醒单来。
Our vet is very efficient; he sends us a reminder when the cat is due for a booster vaccination as a matter of course. - 我不曾写信给你,实在疏忽之至。
I have been very remiss in writing to you. - 没有给你回信,这是我的疏忽。
It was remiss of me not to answer your letter. - 赦罪给予…减免罪行
To grant a remission of sin to. - 请立即把余额汇给我们。
Kindly remit us the balance without delay. - 我会把钱汇给你。
I'll remit you the money.= I'll remit the money toyou. - 我方今天已电汇给你方银行帐号8124美元。
We have today remit by thus 8124 to your bank account. - 你得把这个问题提交给上一级。
You will have to remit this problem to a higher authority. - 我一收到汇款,就给你回了信。
I wrote back to you as soon as I received the remit money. - 此案已由上诉法庭转给下级法庭处理。
The case have is remit from the appeal court to a lesser tribunal. - 海外服役的士兵设法把他们薪水的一部分寄给妻子和家人们。
Soldiers serving overseas arrange to remit part of their pay to their wives and families. - 只是在你收到了信用证支付的全部款项之后,到那时,你再把佣金给我们汇寄过来。
And it's only after you have collect the full payment of the l/c, will you then remit us our commission. - 于:另外,还允许你们将所得的净利付清税款之后汇回国内。为这部分净利上缴给中国政府的所得税如符合有关条件,在汇回国内以后就可以免缴所得税了。
Furthermore, you are allowed to remit your net profit, after having paid taxes, to your home countries and the part of the income tax on your net profit you paid already to the Chinese government will be exempted from taxation at home as long as you have met the relative requirements. - 些问题将移交给专门委员会解决。
The question will be remitted to a special committee. - 我方今天已电汇给你方银行帐号8124美元。
We have today remitted by th US 8124 to your bank account - 此案已由上诉法庭转给下级法庭处理.
The case has been remitted from the appeal court to a lesser tribunal. - 我愿将此剩货照成本卖给你。
I will sell this remnant to you, at cost. - 我把吃剩的烤肉给那只狗吃。
I gave the dog the uneaten remnants of the roast.
|
|
|