么Chinese English Sentence:
| - 网络管理员要做什么呢?
So what's a network administrator to do? - 你不希望出现什么样的结果?
What unexpected results occurred? - 你期望有什么样的结果?
What results did you expect? - 安妮:是什么时候又恢复了呢?
Annie: When did it resume? - 但是它们也不容我再起来,我就不得不躺着等它们的恶毒的主人高兴在什么时候来解救我。我帽子也丢了,气得直抖。我命令这些土匪放我出去——再多留我一分钟,就要让他们遭殃——我说了好多不连贯的、恐吓的、要报复的话,措词之恶毒,颇有李尔王之风。
but they would suffer no resurrection, and I was forced to lie till their malignant master pleased to deliver me: then, hatless and trembling with wrath, I ordered the miscreants to let me out--on their peril to keep me one minute longer-with several incoherent threats of retaliation that, in their indefinite depth of virulency, smacked of King Lear. - 磁带卖什么价?
What do the tapes retail at? - 在传统的零售中,it的作用没有这么重要,因为大多数公司都是大批量向零售商店发货。
In traditional retail, IT's role is less critical because most companies ship consumer goods in bulk to retail stores. - 我不能记住这么多的信息。
I cannot retain so much information. - 现在门已经刷上红色了,怎么办?
What should I do? Retain the red door? - 如果党的领导干部自己不严格要求自己,不遵守党纪国法,违反党的原则,闹派性,搞特殊化,走后门,铺张浪费,损公利私,不与群众同甘苦,不实行吃苦在先、享受在后,不服从组织决定,不接受群众监督,甚至对批评自己的人实行打击报复,怎么能指望他们改造社会风气呢!
If leading cadres in the Party do not set strict standards for themselves and observe Party discipline and the laws of the state, how can they be expected to help reform the standards of social conduct?How can they do so if, in violation of Party principles, they engage in factionalism, use their positions to obtain personal privileges, seize advantages through connections or influence, indulge in extravagance and waste, and seek personal gain at the expense of the public interest?How can they do so if they fail to share the joys and sorrows of the masses, refuse to be the first to bear hardships and the last to enjoy comforts, disobey the decisions of the Party organization and reject supervision by the masses or even retaliate against those who criticize them? - 我感到恶心,干呕了几次,但没吐出什么来。
I felt some nausea and retched several times. But I didn't throw up anything. - 是什么使我们这么快地重新考虑这个问题?
And what caused us to rethink this so quickly? - 问题是很多,但能进行反思就是一个最大的教育,比读什么书都重要。
They do have many problems, but it can be very educational for them to rethink what they did--that's more important than reading any books. - 问题是很多,但能进行反思就是一个最大的教育,比读什么书都重要。
They do have many problems, but it can be very educational for them to rethink what they did -- that's more important than reading any books. - 那他为什么要退职呢?
Then why did he retire? - 退休后做什么好呢?
What 'll do when I retire? - 真了不起,那他为什么要退职呢?
Wonderful, then why did he retire? - 我正在考虑什么时候退休。
I am now considering when to retire. - 退休后做什么好呢?
What can I do when I retire? - 退休后你计划做什么?
What are you planning to do when you retire? - 卫兵反驳道,“你是什么人?”
the guard retorted. `Wham are you' - 我说这是我一向所渴望的。“别去管你一向所渴望的是什么,皮帕先生,”他反驳说。“谈正题吧。”
I said I had always longed for it. "Never mind what you have always longed for, Mr Pip," he retorted. "Keep to the record." - 他们知道什么时候进攻,什么时候退却。
They knew when to attack and when to retreat. - 还不清楚在肯尼身上将发生什么,但是贝蒂·安妮和舍克认为再审的可能性不大。
It is unclear what will happen to Kenny next. But Betty Anne and Scheck considet a retrial unlikely. - 你能教我怎么调照相机的光圈吗?
Could you teach me how to adjust the iris of the camera? - 现在回想起来,我倒看不出“阴阳”比起“男女”有什么改善。
In retrospect, I now fail to see how “yin-yang” is an improvement over the “male-female” dichotomy which I objected to. - 如果返回的数据与缓存的信息不同,那么应该使用新的调用信息来重新尝试服务调用。
If the data returned is different from the cached information, the service invocation should automatically retry the invocation using the fresh information. - return关键字有两方面的用途:指定一个方法返回什么值(假设它没有void返回值),并立即返回那个值。
The return keyword has two purposes: it specifies what value a method will return (if it doesn’t have a void return value) and it causes that value to be returned immediately. - 你什么时候回来的?
When did you return? - 他什么时候回来的?
When do he return? - sortbydatedesc:表示由findx或getx查询调用返回的结果必须以最后更新的时间的升序来排序(最早的时间最先返回)。如果指定的排序修饰符之间没有冲突,那么这是所有结果集的缺省排序。
sortByDateDesc: signifies that the result returned by a find_xx or get_xx inquiry call should be sorted based on the date last updated in descending chronological sort order (most recent change returns first). - 他们不了解,台湾的居民为什么不赞成马上统一呢?
But they don't understand why people in Taiwan are not in favour of immediate reunification.
|
|
|