Chinese English Sentence:
  • 韦恩由于掉公司最大的主顾被总经理狠狠地申斥了一顿。
    Wayne caught hell from the president for losing the company's biggest customer.
  • 他把不想要的书掉了。
    He weeded out the books he didn't want.
  • 他把不想要的书一本一本掉。
    He weed out one by one the book he do not want.
  • 我一想到我们失的那些钱就会掉眼泪。
    I could weep when I think of all the money we've lost.
  • 钱的事总是压在我心里。
    The loss of the money has been a weight on my mind.
  • `请不要下我不管,'他抽抽搭搭地说.
    Please don't leave me alone,' he whimpered.
  • “请不要下我不管,”他抽抽搭搭地说。
    'Please don't leave me alone,' he whimpered.
  • 当我向保险公司提出要求赔偿一架新的照相机时,我处于不利的地位,困为我那架旧相机的失完全是由于我自己的粗心所致。
    I was on a sticky wicket when I claimed for a new camera on my insurance because I lost the old one entirely through my own carelessness.
  • 老板了一份与另一公司的重要合同,所以他正准备进行调查,并列出了上周到过他办公室的人的名单。
    The boss has lost an important contract to another company, so now he's organizing a witch hunt and is making lists of those who were in his office during last week.
  • 在撤退时,他们不得不把许多重型装备弃。
    In their withdrawal, much of the heavy equipment had to be left behind.
  • 敌人在撤退时,下了数千支步枪和机枪。
    In their withdrawal, the enemy left behind thousands of rifles and machine guns.
  • 外宾:我想知道是不是我的那块。
    I wonder if it is mine.
  • 丢毛总比丢羊强。
    Better lose the wool than the sheep.
  • 情形每况愈下:她了工作,接著又病了。
    Thing go from bad to worse: she lose her job and then become ill.
  • 无价值的被弃的材料。
    worthless material that is discarded.
  • 垃圾无价值的或被弃的材料或物品;废料或废物
    Worthless or discarded material or objects; refuse or rubbish.
  • 她总是把钥匙弄了。
    She would lose the key!
  • 要是被取消比赛资格该有多人?
    What a shame if a wrestler is disqualified?
  • 这个不幸的男人了所有的钱。
    The wretched man have lose all his money.
  • 丢弃旧的庭院家具
    Ditched the old yard furniture.
  • 问问(他)你的戒指--也许他捡到了.
    about the ring you lost he may have found it.
  • 他那样对待她, 她觉得很脸.
    His treatment of her made her feel cheap.
  • 我把钢笔弄了, 可是她像变戏法似的不知从什麽地方又给我弄来一枝.
    I had lost my pen, but she conjured up another one for me from somewhere.
  • 我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种失或损失
    I'd like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
  • 在检查时,我们发现约50只袋子已破,估计240公斤水泥
    On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
  • 这么说你掉了所有的联系方式?
    So you have lost all of your contacts?
  • 好主意。去年我了一些名片,所以现在我没法给我的一些客户打电话。
    That is a good idea. I lost some name cards last year and now I can't call some of my clients.
  • 当然,不过不要把这张弄了!
    Sure, but try not to lose this one!
  • 如果我弄了刷卡该怎么办?
    What if I lose my swipe card?
  • 在校园内不准乱废物。
    No littering on the campus.
  • 如果汤姆不能信守诺言,他就会面子。
    If Tom cannot keep his promise, he'll lose face.
  • 你与其把钱花在赌博上,不如把它掉的好。
    You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.