Chinese English Sentence:
  • 在新年来临之际,祝福你平安、乐、幸福!
    Wishing you peace, joy and happiness through the coming year.
  • 祝你新年乐,假期愉
    Wishing you an extremely happy new year and have a nice holiday.
  • 头脑机敏、脑子、口齿伶俐
    Have a ready wit, mind, tongue
  • 尽管他有那么多钱, 他也并不愉
    W-all his money, he is unhappy.
  • 我猜想着这个沉默的孩子发生了什么事,原来那个乐的孩子怎么突然变得沉默寡言起来。
    I wondered what would happen to this quiet child, once so happy, now so suddenly withdrawn.
  • 我们过得愉快极了!
    We had a wonderful time!
  • 我过得非常愉快。
    I had a wonderful time.
  • 我们过得愉快极了!
    We had a wonderful time!
  • 我们好像到上海了,田野看起来是一片葱笼。
    We seemed to be approaching Shanghai. The fields look wonderfully green here.
  • 我想知道怎么去最
    I was wondering how to get there quickly.
  • 这木屋很就烧起来了。
    The wooden house was quickly ablaze.
  • 他们刚来的时候可能有点粗野不开化;但很就会定下来。
    They may be a bit wild and woolly when they first arrive, but they'll soon settle down.
  • 现在我才了解,为什么你经常向我们指出对某些信用证的措词感到不愉
    Now I know why you often point out to us the wording of some letters credit which you don't feel happy about.
  • 她的鞋子很就穿破了。
    Her shoes wore out quickly.
  • 一些人在按计划工作时是处于最佳工作状态的。工作太不能改进工作质量。
    Some people are at their best when working to a plan. Working quickly does not improve the quality of the work.
  • 请找个有经验的工人教他尽熟悉这项工作。
    Please get a skilled workman to put him up to the job in as short a time as possible.
  • 53.我们的制造业素以生产捷见称,而且在精细工序方面享有竞争优势,因此仍然能够在香港的经济领域占一重要的地位;
    53. The quick response time and sophisticated workmanship of our manufacturers ensure that we maintain a manufacturing sector.
  • 我叫你来这里亲自看看,因为我知道这对你来说是极不愉的事。
    I have summoned you here to witness it, because I know it will be gall and wormwood to you!
  • 你父母正担心你呢, 给他们写封信吧.
    Your parents are worrying about you: do write to them.
  • 伤口愈合得很快。
    The wound is healing fast.
  • 令兄的伤势怎样了?我希望他很好起来。
    How are the wounds of your brother? I wish he would get well soon.
  • 那辆汽车开得可真叫
    Wow! That car certainly goes fast!
  • 汽车暴露于外任凭风吹雨打日晒,很就会报废的。
    The car will soon go to wrack and ruin standing out in all kinds of weather.
  • 这个店员以最的速度为她把衣服包好。
    The assistant wrapped it up for her as quickly as possible.
  • 我在这个美妙的城市里度过了毕生最美好的日子。令人不忍离去,我要尽回来。
    I've had the time of my life in this wonderful city. It's a wrench to leave and I want to come back soon.
  • 他们两位摔跤手都很灵活,进攻速度也很
    Both the wrestlers were very flexible ' and quick in attacking.
  • 他先是扭着身子,接着发出喷喷咂嘴声,随后又咯咯傻笑,这时候我才找到了他乐的源泉——但我的眼睛一时间竟难以接受。
    He wriggled, and chirped, and giggled, and then I saw the source of his merriment... and my eyes could not take it all in at once.
  • “这种药应该有效,能很治好你的病,”赖特医生说。
    "This medicine should do the trick and soon cure you," Dr Wright said.
  • 公司分配给赖特先生一项艰巨而又令人不的工作后,又雪上加霜、降低了他的薪水。
    After giving Mr Wright a difficult and unpleasant job to do, the company put the boot in and reduced his salary.
  • 他不停地写,直到累得要倒下。
    He wrote and wrote until he was fit to drop.
  • 谨向我们所有的读者敬祝圣诞乐!
    A merry Xmas to all our readers!
  • 祝圣诞乐,并祝在新的一年成功幸福。
    Best wish for xmas and new year fille with success and happiness.