您Chinese English Sentence:
| - 我建议您来碗汤或开胃菜和两三样小菜。
I would recommend a soup or an appetizer with two or three small dishes. - 我们巴勒斯坦民族权力机构领导班子的全体成员坚决赞成您新的和平计划,赞成您关于重新选举和在推进中东和平进程之前先消灭腐败现象的要求。
We, the collective leadership of the Palestinian Authority, unequivocally applaud your new peace initiative and request for new elections, and demands for an end to corruption before the Middle East process can move forward. - 订货量如此之少,我们怎能请您做独家代理呢?
How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity? - 您预约了吗?
Do you have an appointment? - 您预约过吗?
Have you made an appointment? - 非常感谢您帮忙。
I do appreciate your help. - 纳税人:我对您的解释很满意。
Taxpayer: I appreciate your explanation. - 我们当然非常感谢您的好意。
We certainly appreciate your kindness. - 我的确很感谢您的及时帮助。
I do appreciate your timely help. - 我们非常赞赏您的努力。
We appreciate your efforts very much. - 谢谢您,我很感激。
Thank you. I 'd appreciate it. - 我想对您的协助表示感谢。
I should like to express my appreciation for your assistance. - 您看这笔广告费用够不够在你们商业电视台预定播放时间?
Do you think this advertising appropriation will allow us to book screen time on your commercial television station? - 这得到了您的赞同了吗?
Does is meet with your approval? - 您能更明确一点指明购买的大约日期吗?
Could you be more specific on the approximate date that purchase was made? - 请告诉我您订货的大概日期限、让购项目和付款方式。
Please give me the approximate date you made the order, the items ordered and how payment was made. - 我知道了,您能告诉我那机型和您购买的大约日期吗?
I see, could you give me the model number of that unit and the approximate date you purchased it? - 在用早餐时,您可选用桔子酱。
You have a choice of marmalade or apricot jam for breakfast. - n:您也应该到塔龙加动物园和悉尼水族馆去看看澳大利亚所特有动物。还有,您也应该到澳大利亚博物馆去了解一下澳大利亚文化。
But you should also check out the native Aussie wildlife in the Taronga Zoo and the Sydney Aquarium and get a dose of Down Under culture at the Australia Museum. - 您研究过仲裁裁决了吗?
Have you studied the arbitration award? - 您是否同意仲裁在第三国进行?
Do you permit arbitration in a third country? - 您有权提出仲裁起诉。
You have the right of action for arbitration. - 您希望在什么地方仲裁?
Where do you wish to have the arbitration held? - 您希望在什么地方仲裁?
Where do you wish to have the arbitration hold? - 您不认为将此案提交一临时仲裁庭审理更好些吗?
Do not you think it's better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court? - 请您把仲裁条款详细地解释一下好吗?
Please explain the arbitration clause in detail, will you? - 在我们的拱廊市场,您可以发现许多纪念品。
In our shopping arcade,you can find different kinds of sou venir. - 您可以在商店街的陶器店里买到类似的东西。
You may buy some similar ones at the ceramic shop in the Arcade. - 您不是英国人,对吗?
You are not English, are you? - 您是英国人,对吗?
You are from Britain, are you not? - 祝您安然到达。
Congratulate your safe arrival. - 我们提早到达是不是使您很不方便?
Did our early arrival put you out?
|
|
|